DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mystica

a matter of grave importance

Nyn can have both boobs back. I don't have time to deal with godmodding, egotripping or any other kind of sillyness anymore. Thought to have a nice fun little activity, prettying the wayward boob. Hiarth could have ruled either way, but I ran with his decision and prepared some fun things. Unfortunately it was not to be.

So, be my guest, whoever wants to take hold of those boobs. I've got more than enough to do and won't miss either of them.

Just in case it wasn't clear before. I'm out of this

I've reviewed this entire thread and I hearby decree Nyn--and all her body parts--are completely absolved of all crimes they are accused of. 

#ExecutiveOrder

O.o

I refuse to believe this is actually Jason. I require verification of his identity and stature

Nyn can have both boobs back. I don't have time to deal with godmodding, egotripping or any other kind of sillyness anymore. Thought to have a nice fun little activity, prettying the wayward boob. Hiarth could have ruled either way, but I ran with his decision and prepared some fun things. Unfortunately it was not to be.

So, be my guest, whoever wants to take hold of those boobs. I've got more than enough to do and won't miss either of them.

Don't let a new boy and some old boys ruin your fun for you  :/

Mystica I am new and if you are still upset with me for my part then so be it. I would however like to be clear on something. When you pointed out the god modding mistake the first time I made my apologies and made no further replies in this thread.

I'll take them!  Just, you know, throwing that out there.   :-)

Corvhin, I think I was clear who I was referring to when I called him out on it.

Thing is this, this kind of game/activity depends on everyone playing along with the flow of the story as it unfolds. When someone decides to godmod, as Vanion did, by ignoring what happens before or by magically inventing tools to counter whatever happened to their own advantage there simply isn't much you can do about that and it kills the story/game/activity. Instead the thread then morphes in to a powerplay of who godmods the best.

Now, as Vanion pointed out he didn't like me using the One Power and therefore he felt justified in using the Foxhead Medallion.

There is one little problem with that line of thinking, however.

1. this is the White Tower. Home resident of Aes Sedai. Women who wield the One Power and have done so for disciplinary matters since forever. I was fully within my rights to use the One Power as I did.

2. People springing up with foxhead medallions left, right and center undermine the fact that (storywise) there was only 1 foxhead medallion in all of existence (that we know of and in all of the books combined). It was not in the hand of any Warder. It was not in the hand of any Ashaman. It was in the hand of the Leader of the Band of the Red Hand. Which makes that person (Corki previously, Horn of Valere today) the only one justified in wielding said medallion.

I realise that for the newer folks my action may have appeared rather abrupt. However,

1. As I don't fancy having to go through tons of pages discussing these things I choose instead to opt out of this activity. Which, btw, was not my idea but started in the Staff boards as a little random joke. Others decided to turn it in to a Court game. I played along. Others decided that my side should win. I played along. It could have gone the other way just as easily.

2. I have a long time experience on this site and know when to recognise the beginnings of egotripping tantrums. And I don't do those and don't feel like participating in them any more as I once did by explaining myself over and over and over as I am donig now for the benefit of our newer folks.

So, I opted out. Those that feel slighted over my decision,  you'll get over it. I don't do drama.
Passion, yes. Drama, no.

There's still fun to be had. Us Reds are all about fun. Fun for all involved, without the drama and with a good dose of humor and self-mocking.

Now, with all due respect for whoever else feels slighted in this. I will say no more on the matter. I'm not angry at anyone, I just don't participate in drama, egotripping, godmodding or any other type of selfglorifying nonsense. (unless it is real nonsense. Always room for real nonsense. with the N of ..... nanana na. )

If you need any example of the type of humor, selfmocking and silliness I'm talking about, Verbal is about as close as it gets. And no I'm not saying that because He 'testified' for my side. There's a reason I approached him, knowing full well he was Nyn's warder. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that he understands the level of silliness involved in these games and doesn't feel threatened by it even if he's on the 'losing' end. (somehow he always ends up winning though, the little...... *beep*).

Anyway, I hope this clarifies a few things from my end. If not, sorry. Move on and let it go. There's other problems in the world that are much more deserving of your anger than this.

Fair enough Mystica, I may have misunderstood, but I appreciate your clarification. I look forward to seeing you in various other threads.  :)

Plus Verbal wouldn't pass on a chance to stick it to me. 

(yeah yeah... you can show up and do your giggity....  :tongue:)

I will say that when I saw this thread pop in the Staff board I laughed a ton. So thanks for starting it, Myst! I really enjoyed it and it was a comical continuation to older times. =)

Plus Verbal wouldn't pass on a chance to stick it to me. 

(yeah yeah... you can show up and do your giggity....  :tongue:)

Do my what?  I don't even know what you're talking about.....

GIGGITY

ah man i can't believe i missed this!!  i haven't seen a RP thingy like this since i was an aspie ^_^  reminds me of the olden days.

this was great and a pleasure to read *nods*  cheers to y'all who put this together and hopefully i'll be around for the next one