DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Amavia

Back from LOA

Ok so I passed al my exams at school...

But my Drivers license test was resceduled!

I was supposed to get my drivers license last thursday... But al of the sudden mother nature decided that it would be a perfect day to have a snow storm in the Netherlands!!!!

Wich resulted in my exam being cancelled due to bad weather :(

Now I have to wait even longer!!!

*sighs*

To think I was so nervous! and just when I thought everything would go wrong ( I had the worst morning ever) my tutor called and said that due to a heavy snow storm heading our way the test was cancelled....

So it turned out to be the worst day of this new year

*shakes head*

And to top it all of I now have the flu.....

The only good thing that happend this week is that I finnaly got my new laptop! :D

well that's it....

:(

awwwwwwww there there! *snugglebites her Souvra*

Just think, Amavia, the roads will be a safe place for jùst a tàd longer now ;) That's a good thing, no?

*ducks*

:twisted:

*huggles Myst*

Indeed you are right! as soon as I have my license it will be impossible for anyone to safely walk in Holland!

:twisted:

Welcome back Amavia!! *hugs* Glad to hear you passed all your exams! I just had a few and I don't know if I'll be that lucky...

Sorry to hear about your drivers test :( When I went to take mine last November a similar thing happened. We had checked everything on the car the night before, and all the break lights were working then. but one had gone out by the time i got to the test the next morning! so they sent me home. I was so upset! my dad just changed the bulb (it took him about 2 seconds to do) and we went back to see if they might be able to fit me in. They weren't going to, but then the only nice guy there said he would. I took the test and passed! So everything will work itself out in the end! i can't imagine how much more nervous I'd have been if I'd had to take my test in the snow! So maybe you lucked out in that regard!

*nods*

I hate snow

It did create some beautifull pics although

Like this one from our backyard

snowheho.jpg

Welcome back Amavia!

Glad all your exams went well. Shame about the driving test, but you'll be fine.

As for the snow, I never thought I would see the day that there would be snow in London, but yes, it has happened - twice in 2 weeks for the record! lol! Snow is nice, but Britain just can never cope with it...or any extreme weather!

Very true, we're never equipped to handle it, even with warnings.

Welcome back Amavia :D

Sign in to follow this