DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!

libertine

A future novice? Awesome! I have sneakily sneaked into the Mistress of Novices' gmail account to check out your bio and it looks like the lovely Lavinya Sedai will shower you with praise and bio approval when she gets online. In the mean time, feel free to check out www.whitetowerdiv.org where we all hang out, make sure you've applied to join the Dragon Reborn PSW usergroup using the usergroup function on the right hand menu, and consider joining the regular chatters here. :D

Cheers,

Sirayn

Amyrlin

Guest Emperor

What Division are you in?

Welcome to DM. When you decide to join some of the orgs I will welcome you with some of my trademarked humorous greetings.

Guest Emperor

What Corki meant to say is

DARN IT JOIN THE BAND ORG!

See Corki is really my split personality. Shhh, don't tell him I exist or he may fight me for control. Shhh, here he comes again....

*can't control himself*

Join the Seanchan! May the Emperor Live Forever!

Argh! No! Get back! Get back!

*quashes the Emperor part of his brain into the depths of his head*

Yeah! What Empy said! Join the Band of the Red Hand! Become a Legend! 8)

Guest Emperor

See I am like the uber strong Jessica type and he is like the meek "Please stop taking over... OH and don't hurt my baby" type.

It is ok to be scared of us.

The twist of it is that we have taken over the body of Kathana, hence why she isnt around these days.

All this might not make sense to you newbie... hence why you need to visit the orgs to understand more.

Archived