DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Yates!

Niniel

Btw, a religion that no one argues against is the most evil of all.

This is why I rid myself of all worldly possessions and joined the Church of Madden. Except for my couch. And my large screen TV. And my chicken wings. And my beer. Because I need to make sacrifices to the NFL Gods every week.

not enough ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's because she's acting like she thinks it should be pronounced Leyr-ann, while she knows very well it's Ley-rann.

Anyways, Cindy, give me one example where people disagree about math. It'll be very hard, because it doesn't exist. Even in imaginary and irrational areas, there are no disagreements.

Yates is in his house.Yates owes Thane 2 beers.Yates owes Dice 2 beers.How man beers does Yates have?According to math, Yates has 4 beers. Make it so!

That's what I'm saying.

Maybe Leyrann will believe you.

He's too young to buy beer for you in this country but I'm not sure about nethermarkia...

That's because she's acting like she thinks it should be pronounced Leyr-ann, while she knows very well it's Ley-rann.

Nobody would pronounce it leyr-Ann.

You did not research American language enough before you chose that name (though your real name is also usually a girl's name here, so maybe you did).

Leyrann is a girl's name, like sueanne, Suzanne, and anything else that rhymes with Ann or Anne.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Now get Yates his math beers.

I googled Leyrann and here's what I found.

A lot of links to league of legends

Someone on chess.com which I think is our Ley

Various threads on DM

Many girls with middle name Leyran

Too, many girls are called Leyran

Yates is in his house.Yates owes Thane 2 beers.Yates owes Dice 2 beers.How man beers does Yates have?According to math, Yates has 4 beers. Make it so!

That's what I'm saying.

Maybe Leyrann will believe you.

He's too young to buy beer for you in this country but I'm not sure about nethermarkia...

18 too young? Wut...

Anyways I don't even like beer.

Nobody would pronounce it leyr-Ann.

You did not research American language enough before you chose that name (though your real name is also usually a girl's name here, so maybe you did).

Leyrann is a girl's name, like sueanne, Suzanne, and anything else that rhymes with Ann or Anne.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Now get Yates his math beers.

I didn't research American language at all. I created a name and I used it as my nickname when I made an account on the wotwikia, and it stuck. Also, my real name is NEVER a girl's name. René is a boy name, Renée is a girl name. It's French from origin.

Various threads on DM

League of legends: Me

Chess.com: Yup, played it a bit against Maw a long time ago.

DM: Obvious

Middle name: Nope.

And it for sure isn't a Dutch girl's name...

Renae anyway you spell it is usually a girl's name in America, Auberjonois notwithstanding.

Not that it should bother anyone. It's just a name.

A pretty girly name.

Renae =/= René though. Renae is actually Latin, and I think a dative, though it might also be a genitive. I think dative makes more sense though. Or it's plural nominative, but that'd be just weird.

Various threads on DM

*giggles* good find

I dated a girl named René. She was a dancer. I liked her.

Ahh...reminds me of a tv show..'allo 'allo...Meet Rene

0194717.jpg

Archived