DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island [Kitchen Sink] Sign Ups

Aiel Heart

Is cory mentor or hydra?

Post says hydra. I'm all burned out of playing mafia. I'm hoping this will help me learn how to enjoy it again.

:)

I've asked to post and confirm in here also but he says he's 100% sure.

I think the only way you're going to enjoy it again is by getting 1x deathproof.

Or maybe you should just take a break for a year.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Heart. Sorry to mess you about. I have another volunteer to help me with improving my game and hydra instead of aj. He is corycurren. Thanks :)

Poke him to actually post and it'll show as a sign up.

And you're an experienced player so if he'd want to just fill the last slot that would also be welcome. Can always review the game later to see what could have been done differently.

okie dokie...

If this doesn't work I think I will :)

Good advice

:( don't do it 

stay and play!

Taking a break is often the best way to get better at something you spend a lot of time on. Plus, if it got frustrating, it won't be anymore.

Haha. I never said that the longer the break, the better. For example, for League of Legends I have noticed that two weeks is about right. For mafia, I feel like half a year or a year would be best. If it's too long you lose your skills.

I mean I have watched the movies and Knights of the Old Republic is a damn good Bioware RPG

Other than that, no, not super invested in the franchise

Would you guys be mad if I told you I do not know what a Wheel of Time is

I assume it's some sort of fancy clock

Pretty much.

There's this young boy who lives on a farm, who gets taken on an adventure by this person who can do magic, and he doesn't know he's the one with special powers who can eventually overcome the dark evil one and save the universe.

That actually works for both.

It's really more Despot's fault but blaming Darthe sounds funner so let's do that

I'm so bothered.

I really want to sign up, but I also know that I probably can't handle two games right now when I'm just getting back in. I love BT games, I'm willing to be a back up.

Archived