DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island [Kitchen Sink] Sign Ups

Aiel Heart

It had been years since anyone had heard word from Heart Island or the mysterious pokemon master who lived there. Some had tried to make contact with the island, inquiring about when the next of Mistress Heart's famed tournaments would be. Some, filled with a strange curiosity, tried to sail to the island, only to disappear. Still there where whispers of a strange power on the island, a pokemon of legend that had made its home there. 
Some said it was folly. Some said it had taken to Mistress Heart and now obeyed her. Some said that it had killed her. Whispers travelled, and through the years, it became known as one of those mysteries that would never be answered; Mistress Heart's Island was silent, and no one knew why. 

Until one day, on the Global Network, appeared a message that no one thought they'd see again.

Trainers and Masters, you are invited to Pokemon Island to prove your worth in Mistress Heart's battle arena on Heart Island. Please respond to this message to receive a slot in the tournament.

Many jumped at the chance; skilled trainers, new beginners looking to become legends, and a few sneaky trainers who were looking to capture a legend...

1. Hallia
2. RTE
3. Firebird
4. Mashiara
5. dice
6. seph
7. TMD
8. Eldrick
9. Ithi
10. Zander
11. Turin
12. Ley
13. Thane
14. Jon Snow
15. Darthe

Backup
1. Darthe
2. Tina
3. BFG

Rules:

1) The first day will have to not last any more than 5 rl days. After that, “days” will be 72 hours and “night” will be 48 hours.
2) This is a hammer game. Lack of consensus in voting when deadline is reached will result in a random knockout.
3) Do not talk about this game outside this thread unless you have been granted access to a QT, in which case you may talk in the QT as well.
4) Do not quote anything in your role pm or in any QTs you might have access to.
5) Pokemon and role reveals are allowed
6) Do not game the Mod
7) If I feel something is outside the spirit of the game, it will result in restrictions or modkilling.
8) When you are knocked out, you are allowed one “blah” post which may not reveal any game-related information
9) Do not edit your posts
10) Votes must be bold and red. You must unvote to revote
11) I expect activity. Spam is welcome, but there must be at least game related post per phase. Also--PLEASE BE POLITE. I am Mistress Heart and you will show court decorum in the presence of a Lady *nod*
12) Submit actions in your role pm. If you need something about your role specified, also ask me in the pm. I know that I may have phrased a few things strangely. I do not guarentee anything beyond a PAFO however.

Note: I am ModGoddess of your pokemon universe. My word is final, and I'm not afraid of modkilling. 

It is so good to be back :D 

Pokemon Mafia
Pokemon Mafia II: Return to Heart Island
Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Darthe--It might start before then. Put you in as a potential sub?

Got the rest of you!

And links to past games have been added to the first post... because I'm nostalgic...

As much as I hate saying it I'm going to have to sit this one out... May is probably my busiest month of the year, and I already signed up for Darthe's game plus I'm in Kaylee's which is still going. 

It's ok EP . I'm very often killed night one.

Wb btw

You playing too?

I´d love to play this but I have already signed up for another game. If it ends or I die before this start I´ll let you know.

To the back up list you go!

I don't have thé time to play. I'll mentor if needed.

Otherwise dead thread access please?

Fiiiiiine

As much as I hate saying it I'm going to have to sit this one out... May is probably my busiest month of the year, and I already signed up for Darthe's game plus I'm in Kaylee's which is still going.

Noooo :( kk

OMG I have to play.

I won't be posting as much as I like as my fiance has reduced my mafia time but I just have to pay this is awesome

Gotchya

1) Yes we'll still get coroner reports even if majority isn't reached

2) Pokemon will be assigned at random from a pool I have selected. Hopefully the gods of random take your preferences into consideration :P

Archived