DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another WoT fan new to DM

hazel6748

Hi All, I am new here, my name is Marlene, but you can call me hazel if you like. I live in Spokane Wa. I am a seamstress and work in a bridal shop. I would like to join in the discussions of the WOT books. I have all eleven and read them all. I hope that Robert Jordan is doing better, I was very sad to see he has been ill. My prayers are with him and his family. I hope he is working on book twelve, I just finished KoD. I enjoy reading all types of fantasy fiction. From Star trek to Star Wars, and all the fantasy worlds out there. I also enjoy gaming on the computer and on my Playstation and Gamecube. I have two cats and a fish tank. I hope I can meet new friends here. Later, Marlene(hazel6748)

Hello Hazel :D

I moved your post from the announcement thread so you get your very own welcome thread :wink:

Look if you are a seamstress... please, please, come and join us in the Illuminators. We have several costume making enthusiasts and it would be great to have a profi onboard as well. And of course... hopfully, you'll have some good stories for our 'disasters' thread :wink:

And if you are into gaming... visit the Seanchan Org... I am sure their leader Empy will be along soon, to tell you a bit more about what you'll find there...

Have fun!

Thanks for warm welcome! I hope to find my niche soon and even try my hand at the poetry!Please have patience with an old lady if I goof on posting in wrong place! I don't mind being corrected, I have never claimed to be perfect!! That would be boring anyway!! :D

Ok, Who is this Empy? Is that short for emperor? This woman bows to no one!! LOL!! I live alone, except for my two cats. Soon I will be moving in to take care of my mom, sho will be 80 in March. But we are both Wise Ones at heart, so we ignore men for the most part! LOL!! Hazel :lol:

Guest Emperor

Corkster means, "Avoid empy if you DO NOT want to have a good time".

He is tricky like that.

Hi, I am the famed Empy they speak of. Yes, I know you feel a powerful need to be humble in my presence... and maybe that is why I wear sandals around on the newbie board.

Seriously, the Seanchan org is the place to be if you like to talk gaming, movies or TV. Come check us out.

Well I guess that I will be the official Fiddlesticks Rep.

Um.... it's fun, relaxed, crazy, spontaneous, no real structure. Um... what else... oh yeah, chaotic.... ummmm I think that that covers most of the bases. If you ever just feel like being random Fiddles is the place!

Welcome indeed.

Archived