DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What happened to them?

badhead

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elyas is one that I was wondering the most about since he pretty much had a death sentence hanging over his head. I assumed that Perrin would have vigorously brokered a pardon for him from the new and friendlier post aMoL White Tower.

If not, then I can pretty much guaranty that Faile and Perrin grant him sanctuary in Saldea.

And yea, I am hoping that the Companion will divulge a plethora of this kind of info.

about the channelers that were forced to the Shadow; the last I skimmed of them, they were captured by ogier (along with other channelers of the Shadow).

I recall Robert Jordan providing info about channelers forced to the Shadow; I think at the 13th Depository site.

I was pretty happy with the ending.  Considering an author finished from RJ's notes, I didn't complain and bellyache about the style or way he finished it all up.  I thought, under the circumstances, he did a very good job. 

I always said those who like Bs writing would enjoy it, those who don't care for BS wouldn't be happy.  I never read any of his work before and thought he did a pretty good job considering what he had to do.  He had some good  stuff, (I thought he did a better job with Perrin) and he had so not so good stuff(the way he made Mat).  Think he even admitted he messed up with Mat.  Considering he was tasked to finish one of the best fantasy series ever, he did a pretty good  job.    I just wish his river of souls story he did was longer.

@master ablar,

poor dobraine,last mentioned during a conversation between elayne,morgase,dyelin and birgitte,

"since dobraine hasn't returned from wherever rand took him".

and then..and then absolutely nothing,he just vanished off the face of randland.lol.

I know right!

For quite a while, he and Bashere were his biggest non-aiel supporters. I can't help but think that Rand forgot him in the middle of nowhere or something. 

I'm not 100% sure on it, but I think Dobraine is mentioned as being in command of the battle at Shayol Ghul after Ituralde realized he wasn't right in the head. Or he was in command. But I'm not entirely sure on it and don't have my book to check.

Weiramon, always wonder if Ishy killed him once he was discovered. 

Not sure if a Darkfriend discovery by the Light side would be a reason for any Forsaken to kill that Darkfriend.

repeated disobedience seems to be the main reason for a Forsaken to kill a Darkfriend.  other reasons seem to seldom occur.

You know, I didn't realize Dobraine had vanished until this thread. Maybe he was doing something tricksy? Or maybe they just couldn't get back to him in the narrative. 

As for Asmodean, I doubt The Dark One would give him a second chance after he turned on him. Or seemed to turn on him.

Archived