DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome jlgarner84!

Niniel

Hi and welcome to the madhouse. Eat some tainted brownies (be sure not to eat them too quick since you might get an overdose) and tell us all about yourself. Have you read all the books? Who is your favourite asha´man? Are you crazy?

Panchi will soon add you to our secret boards. :)

Hello and welcome to the pure, uncensored madness that is the Black Tower. 

Don't worry about the crazies.. They are drawn to fresh blood, but when they find you're just like them they usually back off... USUALLY!

Hello all I have submitted my bio to the email listed on the site. I'm planning on doing a hybrid character of asha'man and warder yes I am about as crazy as they come crazy looks under the bed for me! Lol when I was active in the marine corps we had this game we found fun to play I call it marine corp catch. The object is to catch a kbar or other type of knife without getting cut. Who wants to play? Tosses knife up in air catching it at the tip anyone?

A scar from a knife, huh? I have a scar from a staple someone put into a hoola hoop. D8

WELCOME!

Are you also under the bed? HELLO! I will try to find some dust-free brownies and maybe some brownies with stuff that looks suspiciously like dust but is not dust. I swear. We keep a dust-free establishment here.

I have a paper cut

*hold up thumb*

Jl ( can I call you that) . Just to let you jmow this is the social section of DM. The rp is down further but you are more than welcome to do both a lot do and we want you to stay.

*weaves sir and bind Jl up and hangs him on the wall ndxt to Zander* now you have to stay with us *grins and looks around to make sure Panchi isn't watching*

Welcome.

Also I see you joined just like me: Thinking it was part of the RP boards. The social groups are much more fun though. Disclaimer: I'm not saying there's a problem with RPing or liking it.

:biggrin:
Welcome to the mad house where nothing strange happens, nothing at all. *looks at sky waiting for giant bird attack*

No, we already had that one last week. I think we'd better be careful for the imminent zerg rush.

How long does it take bios to get approved?

We're the Social Group, not the Role Playing Group. The bottom two parts of the forums (when looking at all forums together) are the Role Playing forums, while we're the third from the bottom. You should post there. We don't role play, we just have fun (well, some of us might role play next to having fun; I don't know about that).

That said, we like new members. You can hang around both here and in the Role Playing part if you want.

I have a paper cut

*hold up thumb*

Jl ( can I call you that) . Just to let you jmow this is the social section of DM. The rp is down further but you are more than welcome to do both a lot do and we want you to stay.

*weaves sir and bind Jl up and hangs him on the wall ndxt to Zander* now you have to stay with us *grins and looks around to make sure Panchi isn't watching*

I voluntered for this!!!  Talya is crazy!!!  wait we all are....welcome to Hellview

MHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Just keep drinking the Taint!!!

No need to lock the doors. I don't desire to vacate. I like the insanity here. Now when we all have eyes and mouths glowing with fire followed by further bouts of insanity it'll be even more interesting

This one is ok.

If he says he'd like to stay without us having to lock him up to keep him from leaving he's crazy enough to be here. 

**approved**

Now where is a foxhead medallion when I need one.  Oh who cares im suspended on a wall held up by air, this is fun. Can you free me enough for me to eat my cookies? I'll share got plenty to go around.  Oh an when your bored with having me suspended in air on a wall put me in a barrel and put me on the top of dragonmount. put a wall of air at the bottom, lets see which breaks first the barrel or me ;-)

Archived