DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[GAME] WT & Warders Reunion: Tug o' War WOT-themed - Game Thread

Mystica

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both teams earn a point. Via and Mills had the correct answer.

Elgee is right, but I can't remember if they have authority over the blood. In any case, both teams move forward one point!

26. The Seanchan work with exotic animals. Name 3 of them.

both teams can earn a point but only if they both give different names (so no doubles)

Elgee is right, but I can't remember if they have authority over the blood. In any case, both teams move forward one point!

both teams can earn a point but only if they both give different names (so no doubles)

So'jhin of the High Blood would have authority over members of the Low BLood, if I recall correctly.

*Eyes Millon* ... over-achiever! :P

Lopar ... can't remember any others. Can members of my team add to mine?

Mills.... you were supposed to give 3 and give the other team a chance to get 3 too.

As punishment, the other team may pick one of the ones Millon has posted and needs only 1 more of their own. You do still have to pick one of Mills though because one of his is incorrect.

*twaps Mills for good form* tsk!

So'jhin of the High Blood would have authority over members of the Low BLood, if I recall correctly.

*Eyes Millon* ... over-achiever! :P

Lopar ... can't remember any others. Can members of my team add to mine?

No, So'Jhin of the High Blood are higher in rank than the So'Jhin of the Low Blood but they don't have any authority over the Low Blood themselves.

They do sometimes look down their noses at the Low Blood (in secret) but they don't have any real power over them.

Archived