DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[GAME] WT & Warders Reunion: Tug o' War WOT-themed - Game Thread

Mystica

very good! lol

Point Duckies.

This may be a tricky one. Curious to see if anyone will figure out what I want to get as an answer. It is the truth, so I've not made it up, but I wonder if you'll remember. :biggrin:

11. What does Loial lament the most about Rand?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That he can't remember?  Although what it is, exactly, is what I don't remember!  I just remember Loial telling Rand about something and lamenting the fact that Rand, or humans, don't remember things that Ogier, with their long life and memories, do.

you're on the right track, but I want a bit more than this. And it's not so much that Rand can't remember, but sometimes Loial does interpret it like that. (because his mind works different from humans and he's a bit naïve)

I think there were two occasions ... the first I can recall, also takes place in the Queen's Blessing, when they first meet. Loial thinks Rand is Aiel, and laments the fact that he can't recall the rest of the traditional Aiel greeting?

No, I'm looking for the one thing that bugs Loial the most about Rand (and Rand in particular). Throughout the story, not at any one occasion. And Loial in particular, not something that is typical for Ogier.

Think..... what is Loial doing or trying to do? What does he need for that? What isn't Rand giving him? Consistently not giving him.

sorry for the delay folks. I had a close encounter with Death yesterday. The building at work is trying to kill me. Literally.
10458611_10153184582246001_789261894431610464206_10153184582331001_2115799319786

This door almost fell on my head. It's one of those historical, huge, full wood heavy doors.

So yeah....

Anyway. On with the game.

12. How does Mat get his foxhead medallion?

I need to see two things in your answer. I'll see if someone gets it first before giving more info. :wink:

A fat head popper! They are the ones to attempt to keep you grounded in a hierarchy that is treated almost god like. lol. They tell you how it IS in sometimes graphic and highly offensive ways. The best part about truth speakers? Basically untouchable. Frowned upon to have your truth speaker punished. 

Archived