DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WT/W Reunion: 560 names - Wall of Remembrance

Elgee

I know a bunch on that list! lol A few are missing though. Zosime's husband Barbarian, Mottlee and Amadine Sedai. Too many of my bondeds are gone. Hope that doesn't say something about me. . . . . . .  NOT A QUESTION NYN! 

Lets see, 

Bela_theDO is a hardcore student right now. I still get messages from her every now and then. Life was really kicken her around pretty bad but she's pullin through.

ed2funny I still get messages from too. See him on FB and G+ still. He's doin the whole army thing and recuperatin from some surgeries.

Amadine I speak to just as often as Ed. They are still ridiculously close. She's doin good last i spoke to her. Promotions and moving and all types of excitement.

Marta Sedai is doing great. She has gotten engaged! So happy for her.

I've not heard from Tonnalea or Tigraine in a very long time. Tonnalea was hysterical and spent a lot of time in chat. Helped me through some stuff. Tigraine I just miss terribly. I can't even say how badly. 

OH! I just got a message from Mottlee not too long ago. She's about to head out on this amazing European tour. Like, an insanely long tour. It sounded unbelievable but she is doin good. 

That's all I really keep in contact with. 

• 5 weeks later...

I know a bunch on that list! lol A few are missing though. Zosime's husband Barbarian, Mottlee and Amadine Sedai. Too many of my bondeds are gone. Hope that doesn't say something about me. . . . . . . NOT A QUESTION NYN!

Lets see,

Bela_theDO is a hardcore student right now. I still get messages from her every now and then. Life was really kicken her around pretty bad but she's pullin through.

ed2funny I still get messages from too. See him on FB and G+ still. He's doin the whole army thing and recuperatin from some surgeries.

Amadine I speak to just as often as Ed. They are still ridiculously close. She's doin good last i spoke to her. Promotions and moving and all types of excitement.

Marta Sedai is doing great. She has gotten engaged! So happy for her.

I've not heard from Tonnalea or Tigraine in a very long time. Tonnalea was hysterical and spent a lot of time in chat. Helped me through some stuff. Tigraine I just miss terribly. I can't even say how badly.

OH! I just got a message from Mottlee not too long ago. She's about to head out on this amazing European tour. Like, an insanely long tour. It sounded unbelievable but she is doin good.

That's all I really keep in contact with.

Im shocked and hurt you forgot about me Mills...

Hey! I just didn't want to speal for your missus in case she popped in! You should flip that around on yourself too! Where the hell you been?! No ridiculously long commutes to and from school and school work to blame it on either! I thought....I thought. . . *wimper*......I thought we had something SPECIAL!! *SOBS*

yeeeeaaaahhhhh.................I DO have an explanation for that one but.........not here. All I can say was it was precipitous and unnecessary and also, unfortunately, difficultly reversed. All I can do is ask for forgiveness. 

I'm STILL not sure why she would allow that. . . . . . 

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived