DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[GAME] WT & Warders Reunion: Tug o' War WOT-themed (Everyone welcome): Sign up Thread!

Mystica

Hello and well met!

Now that all the books have been finalized and (hopefully) you all are intimately familiar with all the details of the story, the characters, the cultures and the world at large within our beloved Wheel of Time universe, lets see which of you knows it best.

During the Reunion time the Red Ajah is hosting a Tug o' War game based on the Wheel of Time.
All participants will be divided in to two groups. Each group will choose their own WOT-themed name.
The first group to reach 20 correct answers wins the game.

So sign up here and I will assign you in to your group as soon as I see enough people have joined up.

This game is open to all, so bring your friends! (although I can not guarantee you will be in the same group as your friends. Groups will be assigned at random)

The Reds may join too, since none of them have seen the questions yet.

Signed up so far:

Sooh

Talya

Elaevia

Izabella

Aniere

Daruya

Elgee

Millon

Claireducky

Ryrin

Teams (each team has to come up with their own WOT-inspired name)

Team 1:

Sooh

Elaevia

Aniere

Elgee

Claireducky

Team 2:

Talya

Izabella

Daruya

Millon

Ryrin

GAME THREAD: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/93409-game-wt-warders-reunion-tug-o-war-wot-themed-game-thread/

*pounces on Dar*...Can me and Dar be on the same team...Pweaase!

*is pounced on by Talya and pounces back with a pouncesnuggleglomp*

Yes, yes, pretty pretty please!

I don't know who will be in which team. I'll be drawing you out randomly. Besides, with you lot I need to take care lest you cause too much trouble. :tongue:

7 people signed up so far. I'd like to have 10 to start the game. So go and dare your friends to join who think they know a lot about WOT.

(or you can play it tactic and entice those you think know very little :wink:)

I don't know Elaevia, are you the type that lets others get you in trouble? :wink:

Because that lot *points pointedly to Talya, Daruya and Elgee* is definately the type that gets others in trouble. *nodnods*

Welcome Millon and Claire!

1 more and we're good to go!! Though the more the merrier, but with 10 we can start.

Start thinking of possible names for your team.

*looks quizzically at Talya and Elgee*

Where does she get these ideas?  Has someone been carrying tales?  I mean . . . us?  Get others in trouble?  :huh:  :blink:

Archived