DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dice is definitely town

tina-slight town after tress did a I so she is looking alot better to us. Although the bit during the night phase about the "slip" on seph 1.0 was not cool.

Null

turin- usually buddy buddy with ithi. Plan to do an iso here still.

sooh- tress is having trouble reading. But hasn't done anything suspicious. Will iso later.

I really like some of the last posts here, seemed to take my death into account.

Mixed

manbat - when he first came into the game it didn't seem like he wanted to try. Posts later were better, but will have to see were it goes.

yates- tress has told me not to trust him. He has fooled her before. He seems like a strong player to me.

Cory-was trending towards town, but per tress, was suspicious of him. I still have him towards mafia side.

Darthe- I have you here because tress had you as a slight town read after day 1 lynch. I am still suspicious of you, for the longest time you just seemed unhelpful. I am leaning towards mafia. He is one to watch.

Mafia

zander I have explained my thoughts on him and they have not changed

This re-read isn´t going any good. I have basically read Clov´s and Zander´s posts. I still get the feeling he is mafia. In short:

The first was his early comment on Seph which was "almost scummy". That was at Zeph´s joke about RTE´s intro post. When questioned about it he said he had a hangover. A later explanation was that he thought that if Zeph was town he would stay and help (even though he disappeared as well). Later he told Turin that his comment was to engage people. And later he told me he was trying to get things going. 

He told Clov that he tried to change his approach since he got lynched D1 last game. (#129 is the second time he use "US" town). He also said that he plays more rigid now because of last game. (I think it was Cory who chose the word "rigid".) 

In #182 he started to lean away from Darthe but not fully. Four posts later he still have doubts about Darthe´s townieness. I think this was when Turin and Ithi and others have discussed Darthe. Later he voted Darthe. 

In #241 he called me a hypocrit. To defend himself from my suspiciouns he said in #258 that I don´t know how random and foolish he is. How does that work with changing approch and being rigid? 

Between #327 where he gav a list (mafia = me, Darthe and Cory) and voted Darthe and #689 he has some fluff posts.

#689 Now he starts to suspect Ley based on Sooh´s argument that Ley doesn´t give enough reads and others that have said that it doesn´t look good with Ley´s low post count. He is getting a slight mafia read. 

#737 Hammers Ley because of hypocrisy. Ley and Darthe were his topsuspects anyway. (What happend with his read on me? And Cory, who were on his mafia list in #327?) 

#774 He said he also hammered to achive a lynch.

#792 He agrees with Yates that there are mafia on Ley´s lynch.

#796 He says he is still going with Darthe and Cory. Cory is a gutfeeling. 

#881 He changes his mind about Seph since he changed his mind about Zander. Now leaning mafia.

#935 Says he is an obvious towni. 

# 957 Asks his mafia suspect Cory how to read me.

#974 New list - only Darthe is on it

So in short: I think he is mafia. If he is, I think Cory could be too.

I won´t vote yet because, as I said, I haven´t read enough. I´m not sure that I will be able to finish it today but I´ll try to read some more at least. 

This is my lynch pool:

Turin, Zander, Darthe

Discuss.

From D1 I have Zander and Darthe. Haven´t re-read Darthe or Turin yet. Turin was a strong town read early D1. 

Dice is definitely town

tina-slight town after tress did a I so she is looking alot better to us. Although the bit during the night phase about the "slip" on seph 1.0 was not cool.

Null

turin- usually buddy buddy with ithi. Plan to do an iso here still.

sooh- tress is having trouble reading. But hasn't done anything suspicious. Will iso later.

I really like some of the last posts here, seemed to take my death into account.

Mixed

manbat - when he first came into the game it didn't seem like he wanted to try. Posts later were better, but will have to see were it goes.

yates- tress has told me not to trust him. He has fooled her before. He seems like a strong player to me.

Cory-was trending towards town, but per tress, was suspicious of him. I still have him towards mafia side.

Darthe- I have you here because tress had you as a slight town read after day 1 lynch. I am still suspicious of you, for the longest time you just seemed unhelpful. I am leaning towards mafia. He is one to watch.

Mafia

zander I have explained my thoughts on him and they have not changed

Not sure that I understand the thing about me. You think I´m town because Tress thinks so? I was obviously wrong. I will ask you after the game about the "two mafia" comment after the game since you are a new player now. 

Agree about Zander. 

Official Vote Count

Darthe (4/7) - Turin, Ley, Tina

Ley (7/7) - Cory, Sooh, Seph, Dice, Clov, Darthe, Zander

Seph (1/7) - Manbat

Not Voting: Yates, BFG

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

That's a lynch! Scene incoming!

Thought I should give my thoughts on this as well. Ley was town, I´m town and I think Turin is as well. There was noone who was willing to move to Darthe from Ley. Because he is mafia and mafia were on Ley? We know Clov and Seph were town. 

Worth nothing I only had Zander as a ~light town because I thought Seph was likely mafia mid-to-late d1

Seph start getting more villagery and I discounted it later

It was an associative read at best and still doesn't really explain Zander's sudden hyper-conscious playstyle change

1.Sooh
3.Zander
4.Darthe
8.Yates

slots I'm having the most trouble with ATM

I think if I had to pick ONE villager from here it would be Sooh but I sort of really want Darthe to be a villager because if he isn't there's going to be a lot of laughter at my expense in DT and my fragile ego can't take that right now

Archived