DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It definitely is the longest night ever.. 

Also I do try to post. I just don't like posting when I don't have anything to say... *shrug*

I just want to get the next flip so I can go back and read over the thread to see if anything stands out more clearly...

Lol people always hate on mods that do longer than 24 hour nights because there is no reason for a night phase to go on that long.   

RTE would have been better off retroactively shortening it here but that's okay, gave time for a lot of discussion after a two death D1.

Cory are you sticking with "kill seph if I die" or has something else stuck out to you?

These are BFG's initial posts

Good morning :)

Greeting

I'm impressed you're still in bed past 8 with 2 small boys!

chit chat

Cory :wub:

You town?

And from them Darthe get this???

Ithi is town

Bfg slight town

Maybe Zander too

[v] Turin [/v]

Locking those reads in for D1

Not sure how you got there Darthe.

Realy not sure how you convinced yourself that I'm mafia either. I do know you are at best wrong about me tho. Trying to determine if you are wrong or mafia.

The whole last paragraph of this is dead in line with wolf Turin. He was able to garner and easy town read through fussing with me D1 but prob. Needs to be reviewed.

Likely wolf in Turin/seph based oNo there early game.

These are BFG's initial posts

Good morning :)

Greeting

I'm impressed you're still in bed past 8 with 2 small boys!

chit chat

Cory :wub:

You town?

And from them Darthe get this???

Ithi is town

Bfg slight town

Maybe Zander too

[v] Turin [/v]

Locking those reads in for D1

Not sure how you got there Darthe.

Realy not sure how you convinced yourself that I'm mafia either. I do know you are at best wrong about me tho. Trying to determine if you are wrong or mafia.

The whole last paragraph of this is dead in line with wolf Turin. He was able to garner and easy town read through fussing with me D1 but prob. Needs to be reviewed.

Likely wolf in Turin/seph based oNo there early game.

Didn't you have me as town early game?

Actually I was asking if you had reads on anyone else, Darthe...

Cool, yes I do.

Do you have anything on anyone else to share?

Much!  Seems inopportune to post a basic reads list when the few I already made are being so heavily questioned but whatever.

Cory

BFG

Seph

Clov

Sooh

Ithi

Turin

Tina

everyone else is null

here we go

this was page 18 

also cory posted nothing about me near page 2, let alone between mine and your post. 

where this was posted

Darthe, on 18 Apr 2015 - 09:18 AM, said:

Actually Sept may be the better vote. Idk yet.

keep back peddling though it is amusing.

this was page 18 

also cory posted nothing about me near page 2, let alone between mine and your post. 

where this was posted

Darthe, on 18 Apr 2015 - 09:18 AM, said:

Actually Sept may be the better vote. Idk yet.

keep back peddling though it is amusing.

On page two I called you a good potential vote.  You asked if I had you as a town read in early game, my answer was no but cory convinced me otherwise for a bit.  You quote a post where I have you as a town read on page 18, over halfway through D1 (in time, roughly half in pages)

You say here that Cory (idk why since I said Clov) said nothing about you but he did here

I don't know if Darth is mafia. If he was I feel like he would, or should be more inclined to defend himself. He obviously is not just taking it. Just he was already irritated by the 5th page. Ithi is really trying to push everyone for darth

You can almost always find a flaw in anyone's post and make a argument. But I feel like while I want to trust dice,and his vote of confidence with ithi as everyone else. We know regardless that she can help or hurt the town..... that is pretty dangerous, because the point of the game is to win. So how long before she turns on the town.

With no solid evidence on anyone it seems like the logical choice, as it could always be a cover as well.

I feel as if Cory, clov, and turin, and zander are in the town. I would say dice as well but if it turns ithi was mafia after all, he did give his word. His word is why I want to give her the benefit, and the fact she has tried to prod alot of people into giving her responses.

Im so lost on what to do lol. But that is kind of where I am now. Sorry ithi <3

This is pretty villagery to me.  IIRC this is Seph's first game, and a new player trying to lynch somebody who has claimed non-town seems pretty believable to me.  If town isn't going to lie about their alignment - which I don't expect a new player to consider - lynching a survivor is a "safe play".  

Only thing I disagree with is the insinuation that Ithillian being mafia inherently incriminates Dice.  If anything, I feel the opposite.

on page 11

and asked me about you here

And can you talk to me about Seph?  You had him as a good lynch candidate earlier I believe.  Where do you stand on him right now?

on page 15 which I responded to here

Ith now why would I do that lol. That hurts zander... you juat called me scummy

This initially pinged me.  Didn't know it was his first game and everything here is just off, if you know what I mean.  The awkward phrasing, the seeming tepidity of his response to being called scummy (by proxy I think).  Was a good page 1 read.

Soon think ithi isnt mafia, she has been the main one prodding. I will work on that to be of some help here.

Sorry for my lack of posting, had a little bit.of catching up to. I am curious about Darthe and turin.

Turin I was wondering why you are switching tour vote so much. It seems as if your trying to get others to split up their vote. I understand why you jumped to ley. It seems you defend ithi in most games. But why jump back to Darth. It seems from your suspicion darth was you and ithi #1 target because of his responses. Why not vote darth in the first place.

this just a suspicion.

Ithi does he normally change his votes this often?

This follow up alleviated that mostly.  It still has that awkward tone but in hindsight that's explainable by his discomfort with the game in general.  Good post, asking the right kinds of questions to Turin/Ithi and using their relationship since he picked up on that quickly.  

I don't know if Darth is mafia. If he was I feel like he would, or should be more inclined to defend himself. He obviously is not just taking it. Just he was already irritated by the 5th page. Ithi is really trying to push everyone for darth

You can almost always find a flaw in anyone's post and make a argument. But I feel like while I want to trust dice,and his vote of confidence with ithi as everyone else. We know regardless that she can help or hurt the town..... that is pretty dangerous, because the point of the game is to win. So how long before she turns on the town.

With no solid evidence on anyone it seems like the logical choice, as it could always be a cover as well.

I feel as if Cory, clov, and turin, and zander are in the town. I would say dice as well but if it turns ithi was mafia after all, he did give his word. His word is why I want to give her the benefit, and the fact she has tried to prod alot of people into giving her responses.

Im so lost on what to do lol. But that is kind of where I am now. Sorry ithi <3

Clov you pretty much nailed it about this.  The whole bold is so clean.  

For me zander, I know you said you had to switch your play style, but your play this game is just entirely different from your personality, I started to notice it after a couple of re-reads. maybe it will just take me some time to get used to mafia zanders play style lol. 

I always take other's points into account, but for me that is way I have you slightly towards the other side now.

It isn't anything solid, just going to definitely be watching. hope that cleared up my decision. 

More of what I said about the second quoted.

So I've got seph as new town atm.  If he isn't then his mentorship is going splendidly.  It's not how I'd expect Tress to post either.   

also on page 15 despite using this

Ith now why would I do that lol. That hurts zander... you juat called me scummy

Could be newness, could be scum. Good lead between this and the subsequent Turin posts

as the basis for my snap-read on page 2.  

Since then I have begun to suspect Clov and thus his argument, quoted above, holds less water for me.  I think it's still probably slightly town but you look significantly worse for your game entrance and the cattiness of "keep back peddling though it is amusing." which typically is something new scum like to do when they think they're winning.

Archived