DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bad push because you explained the reason to hammer and then are trying to use the fact he hammered against him. I have doubts about Zander myself but the hammer of Ley is a null action.

Do you think I'm calling him scum for hammering? The hammer is null, yes. The REASON for the hammer is not.

*sigh* I hit return and posted instead of adding a paragraph...

The rest of 979 is this:

So I spent some time talking to Zander to figure out if he had a BETTER reason to hammer and to see how his story changed/evolved/remained consistent. If I saw a "Kaylee" response, I would have felt pretty good about just pushing forward with the lynch. That's not what I saw. It doesn't mean he's Town but it at least addresses one major concern.

He has since changed his answer to "to avoid a no lynch and Ley was one of my top 2 scum reads anyway."

I think if he had stated that in his vote post instead of the hypocrisy stuff, I wouldn't have looked at the hammer more than twice.

no Sooh had a post (from a previous game) saying Ley did the same thing that Darthe did to Ilit and Turrin.  This was after Ley lit into Darthe for it.  He was being a hypocrite. thats why i did it.  i had both as maf leans.

He has since changed his answer to "to avoid a no lynch and Ley was one of my top 2 scum reads anyway."

That's a paraphrase. This is what he said:

well for one deadline was 4am my time and i wasnt gonna be up for it.  thought i had explained my reasoning fairly well beforehand.

I also wanted to be sure sure a lynch was achieved... the rules say if no majority lynch then a random person will be killed with no info. This would only help mafia as they know who's on their team and who's not. So I thought it better to lynch someone whose was on my scum list then be on someone else and allow someone random to take that place.

I kind of think zander is a villager

I can see it if I squint my eyes

If you're a villager i think you're on the right track because your poe seems to reflect what I would imagine mine would be if you are in fact a villager.

Maybe minus cory

no Sooh had a post (from a previous game) saying Ley did the same thing that Darthe did to Ilit and Turrin.  This was after Ley lit into Darthe for it.  He was being a hypocrite. thats why i did it.  i had both as maf leans.

Is THAT what that meant? That is way different from what you posted...

Archived