DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You had him in a pool of four players in a seven player game. You were one of the players. One of the other players was the person you thought was the seer (Sili).

That doesn't make you "good" at reading dice.

Okay...

This is from start of Day 2:

This is my lynch pool:

Dice

Sooh

Tress

Cass

Talk among yourselves.

That list isn't in alphabetical order.

You disagree with my assessment of being able to read Dice? Cool story, bro. What's your point? I mean, besides being a troll? Again?

Also from history Ley has been blind lynched a fair amount while he was afk due to time zones and deadlines. He has/had a habit of claiming before he went away if he felt there was any chance he could be lynched. His lack of claim was probably because he was VT.

News to me. When's the last time he did this? Also, has he ever/never done this as scum?

This looks like a bad push to me.

Is this because you're in my scum pool or because you don't like the way I go about seeing if Zander hammered for the right reasons? Because I think we can both agree that his reason [or lack thereof] at the time was sketch.

what was wrong with my reason Yates?

I don't find the things you think genuine but I don't know if you're deluded or just lying

GOTTA REACH TO THE TRUTH, BUDDY

Well then, ask Dice.

I mean this from the bottom of my heart; I hope you are dead in the morning. :wub:

AFAICT you've also been mildly reserved this game whereas I can usually pick you out as a villager by the way you gleefully and incessantly push obvious and/or likely villagers throughout phases

Which of course is a somewhat SAD tell to have but it's the best tell I have on you and it's incredibly reliable

what was wrong with my reason Yates?

This was your vote and reason:

ive been going back and cathching up/re-reading posts.  to decide between the 2 people im leaning towards the most ley and darthe. and even though i wasn't liking the way darthe was on ilit and turrin ley calling out a vote regardless while having done the same thing in a previous game is the scummier of the two.

still have darthe on my list as well but i have a distinct dislike for hypocrisy.

also not sure why yates still has me on his list at all. 

[v] ley [/v]

Hypocrisy.

Which of course is a somewhat SAD tell to have but it's the best tell I have on you and it's incredibly reliable

When is the last time you read me as Town? I don't think I've ever seen it.

When is the last time you read me as Town? I don't think I've ever seen it.

I can show you my (extremely accurate and lengthy) read of you from the April Fools mentor QT but it's probably really going to offend you

LMK if you want that sort of thing in your life, or just ask BFG how dead-on I was

I can show you my (extremely accurate and lengthy) read of you from the April Fools mentor QT but it's probably really going to offend you

LMK if you want that sort of thing in your life, or just ask BFG how dead-on I was

Mentoring and observing isn't the same as playing. So no I'm not interested in that based solely on what a tool you were in the Dead QT.

Have you ever Town read me in a game that we were in together?

I ask because I actually do plan on using your reads list if you flip Town because I acknowledge you do read SOME people better than me. But I also want it on record that you have a problem with me.

It wasn't the dead QT, it was the mentor QT, where I was reading the thread with BFG and sharing reads. Yes, that's reading players - same caveats apply. I did not know the roles and was figuring out alignments based on posts ITT - what do you think that is?

I remember having you as a light green read in WITD after Larry David-ing you for awhile, but I'm pretty sure that was the only game I ever played with you in the last six months on DM where we were village/village - I don't play on DM much anymore. I mentored Meri in Doctor Who and kept telling her you were a villager for your behavior. The only other game where we were village/village was The Red Wedding, where IIRC I defended you pretty much every day phase to great stress, but I didn't really know how to read you that game. I don't think you are particularly hard to read - I don't remember every reading you WRONG as a villager for a lengthy period of time, at least.

I have no problem with you outside of Mafia games, but in them we're pretty much never going to get along.

And I'm self-aware and pay attention to what I am good at, so I know exactly who ITG I am good at reading:

Tina
Manbat
Dice
Yates
BFG

IE I don't just have a selective memory and think about how great I was in the GLIMMERS where I was potentially right, I can honestly assess myself as a player and I know my strengths and weaknessess really damn well

I have problems ST personality types, because they are logical thinkers and I place very little trust in logic and much more in if people are being genuine.

I think I'm better at reading Clov than I think I am but I have some confidence issues there.

Have less confidence issues with you, until you fool me good, but you've never done that as a wolf (keep in mind I have played in a game with you as a wolf only once, but I've specced a lot of games and jotted some things in my head)

hey cory did you post an updated read list or did i just miss it?

Not yet, probably closer to phase change

I can give you an uninformed and from the hip one but I've only reskimmed the thread at best

Today is not going to be a "bring your Mafia game to work day", just going to be a regular work day

hey cory did you post an updated read list or did i just miss it?

Not yet, probably closer to phase change

I can give you an uninformed and from the hip one but I've only reskimmed the thread at best

Today is not going to be a "bring your Mafia game to work day", just going to be a regular work day

lol only if your up for it man!

I have no problem with you outside of Mafia games, but in them we're pretty much never going to get along.

*I* don't have a problem with you outside of mafia games. I agree that we pretty much never get along in the games. And I think it's because you read people differently from me and you act like a tool if I'm not on the same page which gets me riled up.

I think you DO have a problem with me outside the game, though. It's one thing to troll someone in games you are in together. I'm sure there are reasons for it. But when you feel the need to troll someone in QT's of games YOU AREN'T EVEN IN TOGETHER? That's a YOU problem.

corycurrenPerson was signed in when posted

04-17-2015

01:25 PM ET (US)

Yates faked a quoting of a role PM. To get the real seer lynched. As a villager.

Another stellar play from DM's champion.

corycurrenPerson was signed in when posted

03-31-2015

02:10 PM ET (US)

Yes, Yates, go celebrate how you stopped that mislynch on Eldrick.

I think you DO have a problem with me outside the game, though. It's one thing to troll someone in games you are in together. I'm sure there are reasons for it. But when you feel the need to troll someone in QT's of games YOU AREN'T EVEN IN TOGETHER? That's a YOU problem.

I was not allowed to post but I was basically in the April Fools game. Me and BFG's QT was almost as long as the thread.

As for the dead threads...

They say I talk with so much emphasis
Ooh, they so sensitive

1z1fc54.jpg

Archived