DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If monstr is a villager I will know if he reads the thread and starts doing things other than his zany monstrman dance

I told you I was burnt out on ww. You called me into this game :(

give it the only college try anyway

how much of the thread have you read?

If monstr is a villager I will know if he reads the thread and starts doing things other than his zany monstrman dance

I told you I was burnt out on ww. You called me into this game :(

give it the only college try anyway

how much of the thread have you read?

EoD, night phase

Page 1ish

seph originally you had me as a town lean then you made a comment about my personality led you to give me a mafia lean.  your emotional responses to question are making me wonder.  Also your both mafia comment isnt sitting well with me.

Leaning maf on seph.

i don't want to rankle you, ilu, and night is 48 hours so you have plenty of time

how about just ignore ME for awhile because i'm a self-resolving player and just bear down on the rest of the meat here?

I specifically made the point that I was going to doooo thaaaaat

I wanted to make reads in the tina/turin/clov/sooh/seph area

Cory what do you think of dice and sooh?

i don't want to rankle you, ilu, and night is 48 hours so you have plenty of time

how about just ignore ME for awhile because i'm a self-resolving player and just bear down on the rest of the meat here?

I specifically made the point that I was going to doooo thaaaaat

I wanted to make reads in the tina/turin/clov/sooh/seph area

Cory what do you think of dice and sooh?

pretty sure dice is a villager

gun to head sooh as well

maybe I need to stop posting what I am thinking and trying to help the town. and just do they left field approach. Vote random people, just vote on a hunch no reasons needed. OOH vote because we need another wagon. sounds good.

And you wonder why I think you are mafia

maybe I need to stop posting what I am thinking and trying to help the town. and just do they left field approach. Vote random people, just vote on a hunch no reasons needed. OOH vote because we need another wagon. sounds good.

Ah, the NotBob approach

even more reason to vote seph now

Having trouble actually following you which I think is why we have such different reads.

Well, let's see what we've really been opposed on.

-Turin.  You saw how I handled him/Ithi in your game when I had no playing experience with them before - a quick scumread on how irrationally defensive he was of her, and most of his pushes made no sense.  He was town.  I don't think he's been largely different from that, other than his more aggressive tone with you, which I think makes sense from his POV.  I thought him asking you to explain your unsubstantiated reads early on was in pro-town.

-Tina.  I don't have much for her besides her being EXTREMELY consistent with her town meta on survivors, which I linked you to.  You pointed out how similar it was, yourself.  I don't think I've played with Tina as mafia before, but I'm not sure if she'd be that similar on something relatively uncommon.  I gave my thoughts earlier on her statement about Cory reading her.  Only issue I have with her this game is activity and the fishing push.

-BFG's "catch up" (for lack of a better term).  Her explanation to me wasn't too bad, and I still have an overall town read on her, but that post just didn't seem right to me.  Just the phrasing was off.  If you're obviously leading a lynch and staying there, would you expect an experienced player to ask your thoughts on that person?

-Zander (largely based on his hammer).  I gave my thoughts on this a few hours ago.  I can go over it again, but I think I made my thoughts pretty clear.

I think that's about it, unless I'm overlooking something.  Was there something specific you wanted clarity on?

Tress said she could usually read darthe pretty well, and she said he is town. also that he is usually often right when it comes to his gut.

but you are wrong in this case darthe I am going to look at other's he was curious about. I am sure he HAS picked out at least 1 mafia. going to re-read.

Having trouble actually following you which I think is why we have such different reads.

Well, let's see what we've really been opposed on.

-Turin.  You saw how I handled him/Ithi in your game when I had no playing experience with them before - a quick scumread on how irrationally defensive he was of her, and most of his pushes made no sense.  He was town.  I don't think he's been largely different from that, other than his more aggressive tone with you, which I think makes sense from his POV.  I thought him asking you to explain your unsubstantiated reads early on was in pro-town.

-Tina.  I don't have much for her besides her being EXTREMELY consistent with her town meta on survivors, which I linked you to.  You pointed out how similar it was, yourself.  I don't think I've played with Tina as mafia before, but I'm not sure if she'd be that similar on something relatively uncommon.  I gave my thoughts earlier on her statement about Cory reading her.  Only issue I have with her this game is activity and the fishing push.

-BFG's "catch up" (for lack of a better term).  Her explanation to me wasn't too bad, and I still have an overall town read on her, but that post just didn't seem right to me.  Just the phrasing was off.  If you're obviously leading a lynch and staying there, would you expect an experienced player to ask your thoughts on that person?

-Zander (largely based on his hammer).  I gave my thoughts on this a few hours ago.  I can go over it again, but I think I made my thoughts pretty clear.

I think that's about it, unless I'm overlooking something.  Was there something specific you wanted clarity on?

Not really, I just seem to go left every time you go right on something and your reasons make sense but I expect us to think alike so it's odd.  Not necessarily suspect as of yet but odd in a way that raises my guard a bit.

Archived