DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

I also wanted to be sure sure a lynch was achieved... the rules say if no majority lynch then a random person will be killed with no info. This would only help mafia as they know who's on their team and who's not. So I thought it better to lynch someone whose was on my scum list then be on someone else and allow someone random to take that place.

This is the sort of self conscious, cautious posting that most newbies won't make if mafia because their teams tell them what to justify and what not to justify.  It also would require that he didn't have any guilty conscience or qualms about faking what is essentially an emotional response.

Scum has to be ticked to see the poole getting small before D2.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is that?

You are in my pool from how you treated Ithi.

Now you are in my pool for being on a Town lynch [100% chance there is scum on the Leyrann lynch].

Extra points for being the sloppy hammer holder.

Riddle me this; why didn't you give Leyrann a chance to come on and claim? I posted that he was at L-1 in big bold text and quoted him saying he'd be back on towards the end of the game day so it's not like there was a good chance this was going to be a blind lynch. As it turns out I doubt a VT claim would have saved him but what if he had been a PR?

What does his treatment of Ithi matter?  

Reviewed it.  I'll stand by my earlier opinion that Sooh looked legit when voting.  

Seph/Dice/Clov

Seph generally being townread by me but I thought Cory was going to say something about that earlier.  Interested in getting a non-clovian opinion.  Might be worth taking another peek at.

If I am vig I shot Ithi and intend to shoot one of Dice/Clov/Tina tomorrow.  

since you're saying you may have shot her...why? Did you think she was mafia and lying?

Reviewed it.  I'll stand by my earlier opinion that Sooh looked legit when voting.  

Seph/Dice/Clov

Seph generally being townread by me but I thought Cory was going to say something about that earlier.  Interested in getting a non-clovian opinion.  Might be worth taking another peek at.

since you're saying you may have shot her...why? Did you think she was mafia and lying?

No I clearly either thought she was town or third party.  3p is a good, safe D1 shot.

Calling Ithi "Town" in the first couple of pages is an easy "read" to fake. She was active, she's dangerous as Town, she was driving the early D1 discussion, they knew she wasn't scum. [Darthe, Clov, Zander, Turin, ~Seph] So I can't give anyone Townie brownies for Town reading her and feel pretty confident that would be a good place to hide a Town read as scum.

Calling Ithi "Town" in the first couple of pages is an easy "read" to fake. She was active, she's dangerous as Town, she was driving the early D1 discussion, they knew she wasn't scum. [Darthe, Clov, Zander, Turin, ~Seph] So I can't give anyone Townie brownies for Town reading her and feel pretty confident that would be a good place to hide a Town read as scum.

Fair.  That actually helps.

im pretty sure i read her as 3rd party.  maybe you should re read it before casting stones my way.

Reviewed it. I'll stand by my earlier opinion that Sooh looked legit when voting.

Seph/Dice/Clov

Seph generally being townread by me but I thought Cory was going to say something about that earlier. Interested in getting a non-clovian opinion. Might be worth taking another peek at.

No I clearly either thought she was town or third party. 3p is a good, safe D1 shot.
no. You consistently called her town. Your either lying now or were lying all day as you should have shot your mafia read. But mafia Darthe with a day kill would have had her shot thinking you could handle any fallout.

Driving again.

im pretty sure i read her as 3rd party.  maybe you should re read it before casting stones my way.

Well, you said this:

Anyone you are confident is town?

Do you think Ithi is faking her survivor claim?

confident no

and unless im missed it no one disputed her so im willing to give her the beneifit of the doubt

At the time of my read that sounded to me like you were going to just go with the Ithi survivor claim and not pursue her as a scum suspect. So while that isn't "technically" a town read it is functionally the same thing.

While I was pulling that quote up I noticed something else:

and i havent ruled out illi as a possible survivor though im 50 50 if its good for town or not.

So, in the first quote you were saying you were going to give her the benefit of the doubt. Am I wrong in presuming that meant you were buying the 3rd party claim? You post 783 above seems to suggest I have that right. If so, what's this "50/50" stuff about? Were you saying you were 50/50 on if a survivor is good for the Town or if the CLAIM is good for the Town or if ITHI was good for the Town?

Seph/Dice/Clov

Soyou arnt reading the game Darthe? Ive given an opinion on seph and so has cory.  We would count as non clovian id say

Yes Ithi was 3rd party and I didn't gun for her lynch. Instead I went with who I thought was mafia and voted there. (Darthe). I then only changed my vote to help make sure a lynch went through. Even then it was on another person I had a scum lean on. (Ley)

50/50 on if it was good for the town.  i wasnt refering to reads from like the first few pages.  when i let my read out i had her as 3rd party.

Yeah. We are in agreement. When you posted your reads list you had her as 3rd Party. I think you made it clear, though, that you weren't considering her for mafia. My point from way back is that's an easy "read" to make. If you had a problem with this, why didn't you mention something way back then when I raised my point?

Yes Ithi was 3rd party and I didn't gun for her lynch. Instead I went with who I thought was mafia and voted there. (Darthe). I then only changed my vote to help make sure a lynch went through. Even then it was on another person I had a scum lean on. (Ley)

I get it but you hammered Town - even if you had a "scum lean" on Ley. And there was time left in the day and at least one person who hadn't voted yet that said she would be on to hammer [bFG].

Are you confused about why not giving someone time to claim is considered anti-Town?

cause that was at the beginning of the game. but after i thought i cleared it up but then you brought it up a little while ago so i thought id clear it up again hopefully for good.

i am glad we are in agreement on that part anyways.

I get it but you hammered Town - even if you had a "scum lean" on Ley. And there was time left in the day and at least one person who hadn't voted yet that said she would be on to hammer [bFG].

Are you confused about why not giving someone time to claim is considered anti-Town?

i can for sure but people starting talking about a CFD which I thought it better to hammer someone i had a scum lean (yes i know i was wrong) but 6 others were leaning that way too (and yes i can agree with you there was mafia in the vote) then let it go random.

No I clearly either thought she was town or third party. 3p is a good, safe D1 shot.

no. You consistently called her town.

You did call her Town, Darthe. A couple of us noticed that you kept calling Ithi Town after she claimed 3rd party. I even asked you about it, remember?

i can for sure but people starting talking about a CFD which I thought it better to hammer someone i had a scum lean (yes i know i was wrong) but 6 others were leaning that way too (and yes i can agree with you there was mafia in the vote) then let it go random.

Then let me ask you this, who in your opinion are the scum on the Leyrann wagon?

Cory will very likely be resolved tonight.  He's either going to be killed as Town or copped and exposed as scum.  I have high confidence in this.

Darthe was the CW.  So he will have pressure tomorrow, to be sure.  The problem is that there wasn't a lot of vote moving later in the day.  And, as someone else pointed out, that usually means scum are content with T/T wagons.

Reviewed it. I'll stand by my earlier opinion that Sooh looked legit when voting.

Seph/Dice/Clov

Seph generally being townread by me but I thought Cory was going to say something about that earlier. Interested in getting a non-clovian opinion. Might be worth taking another peek at.

no. You consistently called her town. Your either lying now or were lying all day as you should have shot your mafia read. But mafia Darthe with a day kill would have had her shot thinking you could handle any fallout.

Driving again.

Fascinatingly wrong but not a bad line of reasoning overall.

Seph/Dice/Clov

Soyou arnt reading the game Darthe? Ive given an opinion on seph and so has cory.  We would count as non clovian id say

Yours wasn't worth much and Cory's remains unfinished I believe.  Also scummy misrep imo, not your typical Dice play to see the bold.

no. You consistently called her town.

You did call her Town, Darthe. A couple of us noticed that you kept calling Ithi Town after she claimed 3rd party. I even asked you about it, remember?

I'm very aware that I stuck with that right up to her flip.  IMO it would have been a good gambit for her to make as town and, as you've said, she was an easy early read to make.  

Cory will very likely be resolved tonight.  He's either going to be killed as Town or copped and exposed as scum.  I have high confidence in this.

Darthe was the CW.  So he will have pressure tomorrow, to be sure.  The problem is that there wasn't a lot of vote moving later in the day.  And, as someone else pointed out, that usually means scum are content with T/T wagons.

I pointed that out.  I'll also always have pressure so its regular.  Solving Cory seems unnecessary, I'd much rather figure out Clov or maybe you.

Archived