DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

Never mind.

Forgot to read up yesterday evening and a LOT of new posts now, I think I can catch up this evening. Will also cast my final vote then, seeing as how I won't be around after that, except maybe the 30 minutes before deadline (which I will probably spend catching up).

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, just fell asleep.

I'll be back before deadline to vote, but I hate blinds lynches and would rather give him time to claim.

Promise me if Ley checks out that you guys CFD on to either Zander or Turin. PROMISE ME.

I think Darthe had a point about ley calling him what he did. I dont think mafia ley does that. He's more buttoned up.

Seph     im at like 60 to 70 on him I guess.  Besides Monstr and me no one else seems to have looked at him as a suspect really.

This post had me nodding along

dice I literally have no clue how to read Seph but his posts just feel... IDK, agenda-y to me

Like he's trying to make points TO LOOK good but not necessarily because he BELIEVES them

I remember him rattling off a group of ~obvious enough villagers (unless Clov is owning me) and other stuff like that, but I don't really know him well at all

% on him being a dirty wolfy wolf?

and found my self nodding. Especially to the first 2 lines.  I havent been able to finger WHY im thinking he's mafia. Besides the 2 posts he made regarding Zander that were so alike that is. 

This is totally my gut read and i could be wrong. I am not absolutely certain here. and thats making me a little nervous. Usually my gut read is absolutely certain to me but this one isnt.

Why zander

He's in my POE from the Ithi stuff. I don't have a case ready or anything but I took you, Clov, and Seph out of the pool so all that's left are Zander and Turin.

I'm tinfoiling a bit on Clov right now but he isn't a D1 lynch for me.

Seph     im at like 60 to 70 on him I guess.  Besides Monstr and me no one else seems to have looked at him as a suspect really.

I think he answered my questions well. Well enough to buy himself another day, anyway. Plus, I'd feel bad if we mislynched him without giving him even a day to work with Tress. I think a lot of the problems you two have with him are because he's a noob and because of a typo.

Why zander

He's in my POE from the Ithi stuff. I don't have a case ready or anything but I took you, Clov, and Seph out of the pool so all that's left are Zander and Turin.

I'm tinfoiling a bit on Clov right now but he isn't a D1 lynch for me.

I can follow all of that and agree on Clov.

I have been curious about zander for a little while. Also seems he hasn't been that active or in discussing any reads towards the end of the game.

he did have time to come on here and post about yhe game though.

ive been going back and cathching up/re-reading posts.  to decide between the 2 people im leaning towards the most ley and darthe. and even though i wasn't liking the way darthe was on ilit and turrin ley calling out a vote regardless while having done the same thing in a previous game is the scummier of the two.

still have darthe on my list as well but i have a distinct dislike for hypocrisy.

also not sure why yates still has me on his list at all. 

[v] ley [/v]

ive been going back and cathching up/re-reading posts.  to decide between the 2 people im leaning towards the most ley and darthe. and even though i wasn't liking the way darthe was on ilit and turrin ley calling out a vote regardless while having done the same thing in a previous game is the scummier of the two.

still have darthe on my list as well but i have a distinct dislike for hypocrisy.

also not sure why yates still has me on his list at all. 

[v] ley [/v]

was supposed to read regradless of alignment.

Sorry crazy tired and about to go to bed.

Official Vote Count

Darthe (4/7) - Turin, Ley, Tina

Ley (7/7) - Cory, Sooh, Seph, Dice, Clov, Darthe, Zander

Seph (1/7) - Manbat

Not Voting: Yates, BFG

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

That's a lynch! Scene incoming!

While you were milling around talking to your colleagues waiting to see what would happen, you heard a shriek nearby. You turn to see a group of your colleague surrounding an irate person sobbing and shrieking. You recognize them from the Christmas party and soon it all makes sense. You all turn as the door opens and see another body being wheeled out on a stretcher. It had become clear: you weren't going to be working today. Time to go home. You wondered if you would get paid for the day anyways...

Leyrann - Employee, Town Vanilla has been lynched.

It is now night. You have 48 hours. 

Cory/Sooh look like town votes.  Turin is prob a town vote.  Didn't like Zanders vote and Tina is still meh.  

Clov is kinda sketching me out but some of his posts are so good it's tough to say.  Doing this off of memory so I don't have an opinion on Dice/Seph

Official Vote Count

Darthe (4/7) - Turin, Ley, Tina

Ley (7/7) - Cory, Sooh, Seph, Dice, Clov, Darthe, Zander

Seph (1/7) - Manbat

Not Voting: Yates, BFG

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

That's a lynch! Scene incoming!

Zander prob town

Cory town equity will drop if he isn't NK'd.  

This: Sooh, Seph, Dice, Clov,  conglomerate is where I want to focus

I just want to reiterate what Dice asked... Why take Zander out of the mix? Because he hammered he has to be town?

Also where did Tina go on your focus list?

Cory I'm not gonna give you a "don't have me at null dance" because you of all people should know that if I derp into the thread being a derp and going "meh idc just want to vote kind of burnt out" I'm like never a wolf because wolf - monstr doesn't leave himself opEn for that kind of heat and you know that. YOU KNOW THAT CORY

Archived