DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

well we have 5 hours, so something needs to be done. 

Those that voted Darth I feel like he is the lesser of the two. He has made some good points after he stopped with ithi/turin.

i think Ley needs to be lynched

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had ley as a negative read up until he said he wanted to lynch me regardless of alignment.  I really doubt that he would be suicidal enough to say that as mafia, he generally plays a safe (I want to describe it as typical, though I hope that isn't taken offensively) scum game and it just doesn't fit IMO so I think that was his honest opinion and he just happened to be seen as an easier target than me for todays lynch.  

I'd prefer to go on someone who has either hopped on both trains or jumped on mine weakly and sat there.

Cory/Sooh look like town votes.  Turin is prob a town vote.  Didn't like Zanders vote and Tina is still meh.  

Clov is kinda sketching me out but some of his posts are so good it's tough to say.  Doing this off of memory so I don't have an opinion on Dice/Seph

Official Vote Count

Tina (1/7) - Darthe

Darthe (4/7) - Turin, Zander, Ley, Tina

Ley (5/7) - Cory, Sooh, Seph, Dice, Clov

Seph (1/7) - Manbat

Not Voting: Yates, BFG

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Deadline here!

My take on the wagons ATM

dice I literally have no clue how to read Seph but his posts just feel... IDK, agenda-y to me

Like he's trying to make points TO LOOK good but not necessarily because he BELIEVES them

I remember him rattling off a group of ~obvious enough villagers (unless Clov is owning me) and other stuff like that, but I don't really know him well at all

% on him being a dirty wolfy wolf?

I would still heavily prefer to resolve Ley

Think he flips wolf more than anyone else does ATM, his interest is just so fleeting and he's pushing weird buttons that people clear him for for [reasons and observations]

I remember Err living like 3 extra day phases as a wolf once because he kept doing weird things and everyone was like "a wolf wouldn't do such weird things!"

It's such a DM thing

I would still heavily prefer to resolve Ley

Think he flips wolf more than anyone else does ATM, his interest is just so fleeting and he's pushing weird buttons that people clear him for for [reasons and observations]

I remember Err living like 3 extra day phases as a wolf once because he kept doing weird things and everyone was like "a wolf wouldn't do such weird things!"

It's such a DM thing

Is lynching people less likely to be wolves based on their asnine behavior only a DM thing?  I don't think so.

Anyone have any idea why Leyrann hasn't been around? It would be nice to get him sorted soon - being that LEYRANN IS AT L-1. There's no way I'll be staying up for another hour, never mind 4.

Archived