DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

manbat: I think a good POG comparison for Leyrann would be Montecore for meta purposes

Oooh!  Oooh!  Do me next!

TheBrokenATM!

Oh....okay.  :(

Unrelated to this discussion,  I copped Cory N0.  He's mafia.  CFD time!

I really didn't like that post by BFG.  I've had her as a pretty strong town read for most of the phase, but it seems strange to me that she would ask Cory - specifically - what he thought about Leyrann and Darthe being the two lead wagons.  She said she saw the VC, so it seems strange to me that she didn't notice Cory being the first person on Ley.

"Sooh, on 20 Apr 2015 - 1:57 PM, said:
Ok so I'm rereading the two previous games I've been in with Ley, and what stood out for me at the beginning of Darthe's last game is how he was first joke-voting, and then he was annoyed with Turin for buddying Ithi, and then annoyed with the drama surrounding Ithi/Turin in that game.

The Cliche game is a bit less clear in terms of meta, but the cliches did tune out after a while... still reading.
Just to follow up on this...

I've read a whole lot more, though not all, of the Cliche game, and what stands out for me is that in that game Ley was consistently trying to make reads. He was methodical and active. I haven't seen that here yet. "

It's a good point. though i havent read it. Seems a bit contradictory to me.

Also if going on number of posts is way off too.  would lead me to a slight mafia lean.

I really didn't like that post by BFG.  I've had her as a pretty strong town read for most of the phase, but it seems strange to me that she would ask Cory - specifically - what he thought about Leyrann and Darthe being the two lead wagons.  She said she saw the VC, so it seems strange to me that she didn't notice Cory being the first person on Ley.

-.- I dislike us being completely opposed so far this game.  What are the odds that either of us is totally wrong here?

I know that Cory is leading the wagon, but don't know why, or rather wondered if there was more than the post counts and presence that he was discussing with Darthe yesterday, I wasn't sure of his opinion on Darthe and asked Cory specifically because he was there and was asking me about my vote.

I thought you were pretty high on BFG.

I was, I don't see what is wrong with that last post of hers.

If you mean this...

I know that Cory is leading the wagon, but don't know why, or rather wondered if there was more than the post counts and presence that he was discussing with Darthe yesterday, I wasn't sure of his opinion on Darthe and asked Cory specifically because he was there and was asking me about my vote.

Not so much.  But I don't think most people would feel the need to ask a player what they thought of somebody they were not only voting, but DRIVING the lynch on.  If I came in and saw that Verbal was leading a lynch on Sili - and staying the course as it gained traction - he's probably scumreading him.

So it seemed more like trying to look helpful than actually being helpful at the time.

Only one way to settle this guys

BFG: look into my eyes and tell me you are town

Bare your soul to me

BARE YOUR SOUUUUUUUUUUULLLL

how many times have you successfully used that line to pick up women cory??!!!  seems like a good one!!!

Caught up to where I was yesterday, Tablet crashed so down to cliff notes.

Ley's come in with a town read on Dice which is his first non joke, non Ithi contribution to the thread and Sob is troubling me a little with her absence. Willing to hold on this for a while as last game she seemed to become obvious from Day 2 (from the safety of the DT).

I'm liking most of Tina's posts, mostly in the breadth and detail included (not sure of the word again here), reads are shifting with the game. I'm really liking Tina's approach to Ley over page 13,

Seph on page 14 has Dice, myself and Yates as null but is asking me specifically for more posts, I don't recall anything from Yates yet, so seems odd to ask just me.

Cory's doing the green Ithi thing that Darthe is doing :dry: but his read on Tina is how Town! Cory reads her :)

Ithi's comment about emotional attacks is ringing all sorts of bells, but I can't remember the game at the moment. Regardless I don't think that the comments are alignment indicative for him.

Zanders non-consensus reads (327) is likely town as are Sephs observations (371).

Ley's still looking dodgy to me, for pretty much the same reasons as yesterday. Although he's come in with a town read on Dice he's not offered any mafia reads/leans or prods, and has now backed off on his Ithi vote. I feel like there isn't a lot of substance here.

I think it's going to have to be a super fast skim now :/ but I need sleep.

Archived