DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Tina - if I had to I was going to counter claim you as vig. Who do you think the Town would have believed? :flamingsword:

I was clearly against both of them so I hope they would have believed me. I thought it was pretty obvious. I went back to see who changed their mind about me after the second shot but it was hard to analyse which were town who were trying to protect me and which were mafia that wanted town cred.

But I totally sucked this game.

@Tina - if I had to I was going to counter claim you as vig. Who do you think the Town would have believed? :flamingsword:

I was clearly against both of them so I hope they would have believed me. I thought it was pretty obvious. I went back to see who changed their mind about me after the second shot but it was hard to analyse which were town who were trying to protect me and which were mafia that wanted town cred.

But I totally sucked this game.

Regardless of whether we'd replaced in to a town or mafia slot, I would have known that you were town after you shot Seph.  I was honestly amazed more people seemed NOT to know who was the vigilante, since it didn't make sense for anyone else to have selected Ithi D1 and Seph D2.  Everything he said about his changed read on you after he replaced back in was completely honest.  :smile:

Unfortunately BFG was mafia (which I'd just twigged to right before the shot, after I did an ISO for Seph and said "oh crap, I think BFG might be mafia").  

I don't regret doccing Cory.  If he was town, he was far and away the most likely kill N1.  If he was mafia, I figured I would be among the candidates, but after sheeping him on the Leyrann lynch I figured I was in his graces enough to survive the night (and would have promptly lynched him D2 for lolcatting about his death).  So I probably would have ended up targeting Darthe if I had to guess.

I don't regret doccing Cory.  If he was town, he was far and away the most likely kill N1.

I don't get why anyone laughed at you tbh. It was a smart decision, just unfortunate that I was Mafia, but that's not something people are going to divine on d1.

Very easy to criticize decisions from a spec chat when you know the roles. Villaging isn't easy.

Tina I thought you played fine FWIW. Would have cleared you if I was a villager, one of the major reasons I defended you. People should try harder to read you well imo.

I don't regret doccing Cory.  If he was town, he was far and away the most likely kill N1.

I don't get why anyone laughed at you tbh. It was a smart decision, just unfortunate that I was Mafia, but that's not something people are going to divine on d1.

Very easy to criticize decisions from a spec chat when you know the roles. Villaging isn't easy.

Tina I thought you played fine FWIW. Would have cleared you if I was a villager, one of the major reasons I defended you. People should try harder to read you well imo.

Without you on this team Turin would have died by D2.  

Heartbreaking man.  Just sadness.

Sometimes I feel like Tina and I are genetically predisposed to be suspicious of each other. 

Sweden/Norway... makes sense if you're in the know :wink:

*hugs Tina*

Sometimes I feel like Tina and I are genetically predisposed to be suspicious of each other.

Sweden/Norway... makes sense if you're in the know :wink:

*hugs Tina*

Ha, ha. That's probably true.<3

It's okay, Cory. I had three or four games in a row where I felt like I played really well, but this game I didn't.

Too bad Seph came back as mafia. :D

Mod:

RTE - 30 points

Winners:

Turin - 20 points

Cory - 20 points

Yates - 20 points

Seph - 20 points

Players:

Sooh - 15 points

Tina - 15 points

Zander - 15 points