DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

Also highly amusing is to go back and see what everyone said they would do if Cory was mafia. Hilarious. Really. If they all stood by that no one will be talking to Cory or letting him live past Day 1 for a long time to come

wutido

Fooled errrrbody with all zee liessssssssss

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also highly amusing is to go back and see what everyone said they would do if Cory was mafia. Hilarious. Really. If they all stood by that no one will be talking to Cory or letting him live past Day 1 for a long time to come

wutido

Tempted to make this a rule...

The problem with copping me early is that most of the time you've wasted your peek since I'm about to get NKed by the mafia

Yup. I was serious when I said that in my post. Never cop Cory N1. You cop him N2 if he's still alive.

I don't know if I'd have sided with the Mafia btw. I'd have still been playing on a Town agenda as that's what I'm used to. I've not been mafia for over 2 years. Plus ... how would I have ever known for sure that Turin was Mafia and he wanted me to turn to the dark side. I'd have had to kill him first and then I wouldn't care if the rest of you won.

Could have went to a tie vote-wise (4-4) but Mafia had town in the palm of their hand all game.

3rd party Phase Changer and different Vig Shots + Cop reads + Heals could have swayed things. I was a bit worried about balance but hoped it would balance out gameplay wise. The mafia team randomised to having some very experienced players in it but didn't think it would be fair to reroll. Also the town PRs were also quite experienced so hoped that would balance out as well.

Ithi got unlucky and then "the game" got unlucky that we couldn't see the phase changer come into play. That could have shaken things up. Mafia could have lost at least one NK, maybe two.  

Archived