DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

Good morning. Can I go back to bed now?

ya it almost seems scummy...lol

Interesting. What makes you say that?

just thought that if he was town he'd want to stay and help us locate scum.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soon think ithi isnt mafia, she has been the main one prodding. I will work on that to be of some help here.

Sorry for my lack of posting, had a little bit.of catching up to. I am curious about Darthe and turin.

Turin I was wondering why you are switching tour vote so much. It seems as if your trying to get others to split up their vote. I understand why you jumped to ley. It seems you defend ithi in most games. But why jump back to Darth. It seems from your suspicion darth was you and ithi #1 target because of his responses. Why not vote darth in the first place.

this just a suspicion.

Ithi does he normally change his votes this often?

Seph, I didn't switch back to Darthe. I voted Cory to remind myself he could be mafia trying to place himself above the fray (still possible). Then I voted Ley for his unreasonable (IMO) push at Ithi. I am now voting Darthe because he has refused to give his reasons for any of his reads and he has ignored Ithi's casee on him. He looks to be most mafia of everyone so far. I was actually waiting for Darthe and Zander to come back and explain themselves. Darthe returned but refused to explain. Even a "feels" read would be something. His refusal to say anything  other than to say that others are playing bad is most suspicious.

I am still suspicious of Zander for his early play. I see he is back but only really nudged you again. I could vote him too. Darthe is still number one tho.

Ithi is town

Bfg slight town

Maybe Zander too

[v] Turin [/v]

Locking those reads in for D1

I agree with you on Ithillian and probably BFG, but I don't see where you are coming from with Zander at all.  If anything, Zander is one of the people I'm most suspicious of ATM based on his comment that everybody seemed townie at the time.  I just played a game with him (his first game) and he seemed to be relatively suspicious of MOST people.  

Obviously one game is an exceptionally small - and borderline worthless - sample size, but his rapid change in approach has my attention.

Not sure what you're seeing with Turin.  Null on him right now

well my approach in that game got me lynched first day as a townie.  figured id try a bit differnt approach so i dont leave our village short handed again

Seph, I didn't switch back to Darthe. I voted Cory to remind myself he could be mafia trying to place himself above the fray (still possible). Then I voted Ley for his unreasonable (IMO) push at Ithi. I am now voting Darthe because he has refused to give his reasons for any of his reads and he has ignored Ithi's casee on him. He looks to be most mafia of everyone so far. I was actually waiting for Darthe and Zander to come back and explain themselves. Darthe returned but refused to explain. Even a "feels" read would be something. His refusal to say anything  other than to say that others are playing bad is most suspicious.

I am still suspicious of Zander for his early play. I see he is back but only really nudged you again. I could vote him too. Darthe is still number one tho.

Ah ok yea I thought that the part where he came back was before ley.

and zander not being on for this long anyways is suspicious lol

Ithi is town

Bfg slight town

Maybe Zander too

[v] Turin [/v]

I agree with you on Ithillian and probably BFG, but I don't see where you are coming from with Zander at all.  If anything, Zander is one of the people I'm most suspicious of ATM based on his comment that everybody seemed townie at the time.  I just played a game with him (his first game) and he seemed to be relatively suspicious of MOST people.  

Obviously one game is an exceptionally small - and borderline worthless - sample size, but his rapid change in approach has my attention.

Not sure what you're seeing with Turin.  Null on him right now

well my approach in that game got me lynched first day as a townie.  figured id try a bit differnt approach so i dont leave our village short handed again

he-is-saying.jpg

*lurks*

No seriously.. I just got home. I've only skimmed through to here. You people are very active on a Saturday! I'm going to do a recap for myself in the morning, but so far there has been done some impressive work here!

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!

Of course. Right on time, just like usual. Right at the best part of your dream. It never fails! And look at that, you're blind! Again! Because the sun just always seems to find its way out from behind the curtains and right into your eyes. As you turn towards your alarm clock the time is ever so painfully etched deep into the back of your head: 5:00 am. Because waking up any later would mean you would miss the train and two buses you would need to get to your crappy office job. But hey, some has got to pay the bills. And no one else is in your bed... Not like there is room for anyone else in your two room apartment anyways. Enough daydreaming, you need to get out of bed. It's time to get to work.

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN. You have 72 hours.

All role PMs have been sent. YOU MAY NOW BEGIN TO POST.

No way! I won´t leave the bed at 5 AM! 

Also I'm not actually Town. I'm a 3rd Party Survivor.

Yates, is that you?

Hm... interesting. I have not decided what to do with this. It´s probably true. I usually vote third party players but it rarely lead anywhere (as in, few follows me).

hello and good morning

greeting

seems like it so far

easy answer

ya it almost seems scummy...lol

nudge with a lol to allow the "it was a joke" backtrack

honestly im experiencing an epic hangover so my brain is jumbled

ejects with hangover excuse when questioned about his reasoning. 

Not sure how anyone is getting a town read off of these posts.  Darthe, BFG, can you explain?

Good post! I didn´t like Zander´s start of the game. 

These are BFG's initial posts

Good morning :)

Greeting

I'm impressed you're still in bed past 8 with 2 small boys!

chit chat

Cory :wub:

You town?

And from them Darthe get this???

Ithi is town

Bfg slight town

Maybe Zander too

[v] Turin [/v]

Not sure how you got there Darthe. 

Realy not sure how you convinced yourself that I'm mafia either. I do know you are at best wrong about me tho. Trying to determine if you are wrong or mafia. 

Good post as well. 

Seriously Ley, What good would it do to fake claim survivor at this point in the game? Since RTE is running it I would 99.999% expect there to be an actual survivor in the game. Fake claiming would be suicide. 

Are you cc'ing her claim with your vote? 

Why do you suspect that there is a survivor in RTE´s game? And why are you role fishing already? You had only townie points before this post. 

Ley´s vote on Ithi is what he would do as town, but probably as scum as well. I got a townie vibe from him though. 

[v] Zander [/v]

Seriously Ley, What good would it do to fake claim survivor at this point in the game? Since RTE is running it I would 99.999% expect there to be an actual survivor in the game. Fake claiming would be suicide. 

Are you cc'ing her claim with your vote? 

What good it would do? I have no idea. I'd say, none, but on the other hand you're probably safe as long as it doesn't get risky.

Why are you so sure there's a survivor in this game though? Does RTE do that often? Because if so, I'm not aware of it.

And no, I'm not trying to cc anything. If I cc, I do it clearly.

It's never too early to get rid of symps.

[v] Ithi [/v]

You think Ithi would claim survivor to symp signal? That would be crazy. You let that game get too far into your head. Remember the past but do not let it control you. 

Or more likely you are just hoping to make sure mafia doesn't get lynched today.

Nice try.

Unvote

Vote: Leyrann

Quoted this post again because I hadn't noticed a part of it. That game with Lenlo I was actually on his team, so if anything I considered it awesome more than awful.

wasnt a play was an attempt to engage people

Tina, RTE has a long history with third party and I would expect him to include some sort of third party (most likely survivor) as he likes to play with the running jokes. I just thought that he would do it for the lulz. 

Okay....

and why did you role fish?

@Ley, I know you were on his team.  It is frequently the things that work to our advantage that we remember and look for others trying to pull on us. Like me and the mafia hunting third party in GoT.

FWIW after talking back and forth with Clov I can see you doing that as mafia or town so you are kinda back to null. Maybe a slight maf lean. 

Good to be clear you aren't cc'ing. 

Tina, RTE has a long history with third party and I would expect him to include some sort of third party (most likely survivor) as he likes to play with the running jokes. I just thought that he would do it for the lulz. 

Okay....

role fish? asking Ley if his vote was a cc? Survivor is a very specific role. If two people are claiming it then the liar is more likely to be mafia so it should be resolved. I didn't think there would be a reason for Ley to assume that Ithi's survivor claim was a symp signal unless he was the survivor. similar to the way Sooh voted Sili in the April Fool's game. So I asked for clarification like I did with Tress in the cliche game when she cc'ed Hallia via vote.

All thread interactions are "play". Okay so when you got some interaction why did you decide to leave the thread? It was only 15 minutes start to finish by the time stamps?

All thread interactions are "play". Okay so when you got some interaction why did you decide to leave the thread? It was only 15 minutes start to finish by the time stamps?

cause im trying to respond in the moment and be active.  i had company show up bearing coffee thought it be rude to take the coffee and kick them out.

Okay....

role fish? asking Ley if his vote was a cc? Survivor is a very specific role. If two people are claiming it then the liar is more likely to be mafia so it should be resolved. I didn't think there would be a reason for Ley to assume that Ithi's survivor claim was a symp signal unless he was the survivor. similar to the way Sooh voted Sili in the April Fool's game. So I asked for clarification like I did with Tress in the cliche game when she cc'ed Hallia via vote.

I see.

(With one eye... I´m very tired.)

Archived