DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

JordanCon update thread

I don't think Anne is on here. She's Meridian's sister. But she had fun and wore a costume, so we should be able to get her to join!

She's Leala's sister actually. *shifty* LOL Also Mashi you beat me to posting the "Mashi and Rashi" picture. *laughs* I look super unthrilled with the world in our trivia picture. 

Is Anne a DMer?

Nope, she's my little sister.  ^^  I brought her along, because I didn't want to make that gigantic road trip (9 hours on a good day) by myself, and even though she hasn't read the series, it's still kind of her thing.  She had lots of fun, and she took to everyone really well.   :)

• Community Administrator

I might have been there... somewhere... maybe... there is no visual proof so I am innocent! No but I apparently got named Mazrim Taim during the dance party while I was SUPER wasted

You danced with us! Do you remember? :P

Yes! Let's do a DM dinner next year! We can do it Thursday or Friday night. Cindy, you can send us PMs from across the table to avoid actually acknowledging that you are surrounded by real people! :D It would be so fun!

I might have been there... somewhere... maybe... there is no visual proof so I am innocent! No but I apparently got named Mazrim Taim during the dance party while I was SUPER wasted

You danced with us! Do you remember? :P

Yes! Let's do a DM dinner next year! We can do it Thursday or Friday night. Cindy, you can send us PMs from across the table to avoid actually acknowledging that you are surrounded by real people! :D It would be so fun!

vaguely, I was more just cutting loose a bit since I couldn't feel any pain for once.

Archived