DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An old friend

dapianoplay3r

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Ley, I'm not keen on flat countryside, I love rolling hills and mountains (not that we have too many here).

Dap, do they charge a lot to go and see the places where they filmed it all? I can imagine some people trying to make money on it.

And that is a steep driveway!

I want to see mountains again,mountains Gandalf!

Talking of quotes (well I was :tongue: )

Lately I've been coming home from work late (end of year accounts and all that). My daughter sometimes opens the door for to come in, and she said one time

"You're late"

To which I replied

"A mother is never late, nor is she early, she arrives precisely when she means to"

Lately I've been coming home from work late (end of year accounts and all that). My daughter sometimes opens the door for to come in, and she said one time

"You're late"

To which I replied

"A mother is never late, nor is she early, she arrives precisely when she means to"

You're an awesome mother.

LOL!

If my mom or dad started quoting LOTR I think I would be so excited I couldn't contain myself.

I would be shocked if my Mum did, she knows nothing of tolkien or anything interesting...

She was very pleased I came back with that

"You're late"

To which I replied

You're an awesome mother.

I will let her know that she has :wink: and thanks for the points

Yea the built up stuff like hobbit on is pay to enter. Most of the other stuff is just random mountains and farms tho

Ahhh..ok I can see that. But the landscape in the movies was awesome...I loved it. The other good thing about New Zealand is that you don't have many people, we have way too many people here...We'll sink one day!

Archived