DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Started WoT for the first time this year (2015)

Guest Hermi Köhler

Guest Hermi Köhler

Hello all. Hermit is the name. I started the Wheel of Time series on January 2015 and right away felt committed to finishing the series before the end of the year. I've heard a lot about this series but my "To-Read" list is so long that it took we a while to actually get to it. Right now I am about to finish The Dragon Reborn. I'll be around...

Peace.  :loial:

Welcome and Salutations!

If you're still working on finishing it you should be careful of possible spoilers when browsing around the discussion boards.

In addition to the discussion boards we have the social groups which can be a great way for you to meet and get to know some of the people around the site. Each group has their own draw and all of them have some great members (Many of us are members of multiple groups). If any of the groups appeal to you then feel free to apply for as many of them as you'd like. If you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, I should be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Exececutive Officer). If you have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should also be able to answer those (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction). Other than those two groups I can't help you however just post here or in their general board and I'm sure their members will be more than happy to help answer your questions about their group. From my experiance, many of the groups seem to have a little RP mixed in however do not mainly focus on it.

Finally we have the RP groups which, though I have little to no knowledge of, is something many find fun and participate in. If you plan on participating in RP I believe they have a main board you can post any questions to. If not maybe someone else who participates in the RP boards can answer them here.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived