DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Suppose I should say HI

Matalina

I'll be around for a little bit anyway.  Got a writing itch that needs scratching.  So chalk this up to project #4 on my writing to do list.

Anyway.   Hi, I've not been around DM for a few years now. But once upon a time I was a fixture here.

Name is Matalina, but most people who know me around here still to this day call me Mat, I even get snail mail address as "Mat" it's really cool to have the name stick for so long.  

So Hi to all you that have come since I left, and Hi to all of you who were around from before.  I'll be hanging out on the Turnings of the Wheel RP boards.  I MIGHT pop into the Warders and White Tower to say hi.  I hope to make a few more new friends along the way.

Well the main RP the Dragon Reborn PSW is pretty much write a bio appropriate for the Group you wish to join, they approve it then they cross check it then you are free to write.  Or at least that's how it used to work the last time I was here.  For Turnings of the Wheel it's pretty much anything goes as long as it's pg-13.   I've started a thread with Wolf Brother Kronos with some of our existing WoT First Age characters from another site, which you are more than welcome to jump on in and get your feet wet.  No bio required, though you might want to get a run down on some of the historics etc.  But Kronos and I can walk you through that if you want to jump on in head first.

Well the main RP the Dragon Reborn PSW is pretty much write a bio appropriate for the Group you wish to join, they approve it then they cross check it then you are free to write.  Or at least that's how it used to work the last time I was here.  For Turnings of the Wheel it's pretty much anything goes as long as it's pg-13.   I've started a thread with Wolf Brother Kronos with some of our existing WoT First Age characters from another site, which you are more than welcome to jump on in and get your feet wet.  No bio required, though you might want to get a run down on some of the historics etc.  But Kronos and I can walk you through that if you want to jump on in head first.

*Pulls out RP Staff badge*

What she said - both about the PSW and the Turning of the Wheel.  If you need more help and what not, my PM box is always open.

Always looking for more Children of the Light *wink wink nudge nudge* :tongue:

And one of the more legendary female Warders returns to us :)

*Waves hi* you might remember me from the last few times you popped in. I'm helping Fnorrll run the Guild these days 

Wow Legendary!  

I hope the warders are doing well. I do miss them greatly.

Archived