DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Great April Fools Prank Everyone!!!

JenniferL

I really don't know how you kept a secret from me and Jason until last night, but man. I thought I broke a rib laughing when I finally saw it. Great work everyone. 

^_^

We just can't let it go to Verbals head... specially after the empys.

I have all the best ideas, yo.  It'll be YEARS before all the mess is cleaned up!

And if we never hear from Barm again, that can also be laid at my feet.  Sorry You're welcome.

I really don't know how you kept a secret from me and Jason until last night, but man. I thought I broke a rib laughing when I finally saw it. Great work everyone. 

^_^

We just can't let it go to Verbals head... specially after the empys.

I have all the best ideas, yo.  It'll be YEARS before all the mess is cleaned up!

And if we never hear from Barm again, that can also be laid at my feet.  Sorry You're welcome.

Yeah, I'm not jealous of whoever has mod rights on THAT forum. Jesus. But still, well played sir. Well played. 

Well, this proves my theory that Barm literally follows me around on the site to post things in response.

If you'd stop sending me the links with comments like "luk wut i pasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111" I'd stop reading them and responding to you.

And how come Verb takes all credit when others did the grunt work?

It's part of my charm.

No, really.

Why are you people staring at me like that?!

MOMMY!!!!!!

Well, this proves my theory that Barm literally follows me around on the site to post things in response.

If you'd stop sending me the links with comments like "luk wut i pasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111" I'd stop reading them and responding to you.

If you keep bugging me, I will have Quibby put you back in his basement.  Don't make me do it....you know I will.

Archived