DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Green Ajah FOF, Three word story

Sooh

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg contained a note in Egyptian Hieroglyphs which turned me towards the library where I discovered the true meaning of freaking Inception.

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a sailor on leave. His tender heart beat to the sound of Lanfear's hip new record Jealous Ladys Blues

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs came in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg contained a note in Egyptian Hieroglyphs which turned me towards the library where I discovered the true meaning of freaking Inception.

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a sailor on leave. His tender heart beat to the sound of Lanfear's hip new record Jealous Ladys Blues. I quickly turned

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs came in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg contained a note in Egyptian Hieroglyphs which turned me towards the library where I discovered the true meaning of freaking Inception.

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a sailor on leave. His tender heart beat to the sound of Lanfear's hip new record Jealous Ladys Blues. I quickly turned and knocked the

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a sailor on leave. His tender heart beat to the sound of Lanfear's hip new record Jealous Ladys Blues. I quickly turned and knocked the socks off the

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a sailor on leave. His tender heart beat to the sound of Lanfear's hip new record Jealous Ladys Blues. I quickly turned and knocked the socks off the Myrddraal on holiday

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a sailor on leave. His tender heart beat to the sound of Lanfear's hip new record Jealous Ladys Blues. I quickly turned and knocked the socks off the Myrdraal on holiday. He got very

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a sailor on leave. His tender heart beat to the sound of Lanfear's hip new record Jealous Ladys Blues. I quickly turned and knocked the socks off the Myrdraal on holiday. He got very upset and spun around to find out who did it. 

He didn't see me because I hid behind a giant Easter Egg, and inside it we found enough chocolate to keep the spiders, the kittens, Burt Reynolds, the trolloc ballet dancer, the myrdraal and myself happy. 

The end of the 3 word story ...

Thank you all for playing!

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived