DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Green Ajah FOF, Three word story

Sooh

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg contained a note in Egyptian Hieroglyphs which turned me towards the library where I discovered the true meaning of freaking Inception.

Eggs within eggs

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg contained a note in Egyptian Hieroglyphs which turned me towards the library where I discovered the true meaning of freaking Inception.

Eggs within eggs are often eggy.

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was 

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine. Burt's majestic mustache

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so i asked

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer.

Trollic ballet dancer.

Er.jpg

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a sailor on leave.

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a sailor on leave. His tender heart

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a sailor on leave. His tender heart beat to the

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a sailor on leave. His tender heart beat to the sound of Lanfear's

Eggs within eggs are often eggy. They taste like an old boot. As I was plotting world domination my Hat transmogrified into Burt Reynolds in Cosmopolitan Magazine.Burt's majestic mustache tickled my fancy, so I asked if he would channel a gateway so I could bust a move with my new Trollic ballet dancer. He was as drunk as a sailor on leave. His tender heart beat to the sound of Lanfear's hip new record

Archived