DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Green Ajah FOF, Three word story

Sooh

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower.

((Because ya'll hate spiders, this poor fellow lost the love of his life. Seriously. Cruel.))

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead grabbed a kitten

(fixing a little on the two who posted at the same time)

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it 

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny.

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny.  Each one had

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny.  Each one had an Easter egg

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg contained a note

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg contained a note in Egyptian Hieroglyphs

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg contained a note in Egyptian Hieroglyphs which turned me

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg contained a note in Egyptian Hieroglyphs which turned me towards the library

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg contained a note in Egyptian Hieroglyphs which turned me towards the library where i discovered

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg contained a note in Egyptian Hieroglyphs which turned me towards the library where I discovered the true meaning

On April 1st I stayed home. My bed was covered in kittens, pouncing and playing. Then the dogs cam in the room, that's when I discovered a SPIDER! I screamed loudly! Grabbing my flame thrower, I opened fire and killed it! Baby spiders wept. The kittens were hiding under the bed. They all ran towards the giant creeping Daddy spider. He was as big as a bunny and had very large eyes. I screamed and reached for my flamethrower but instead hugged the widower. I grabbed a kitten and gave it some battle armor because I wanted to see it joust with the large troll who lived peacefully beneath the old bridge and helped passersby find their way to their destiny. Each one had an Easter egg and each egg contained a note in Egyptian Hieroglyphs which turned me towards the library where I discovered the true meaning of freaking Inception

Archived