DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Help! General series question: Aiel

Miguelseidel5211

I have a huge question. Do the Aiel have pipers that play them into battle? It says they do in the glossary but I can't actually find an instance in which they do in the actual book.

You see, me and my friend have been having a disagreement about whether they do or not and for some reason he won't accept the glossary as proof that they do... can someone help me?

If I remember right, and I don't have my books to verify, when they were going to the big clan gathering to introduce Rand to the other clan cheifs, they stopped at the top of the hill and looked down to see the Shaido all there. Rhuarc waited for a minute and then it says something about the music starting and he says let's go and then they all start down singing a battle chant. That is the only place I can remember them talking about music.

If I remember right' date=' and I don't have my books to verify, when they were going to the big clan gathering to introduce Rand to the other clan cheifs, they stopped at the top of the hill and looked down to see the Shaido all there. Rhuarc waited for a minute and then it says something about the music starting and he says let's go and then they all start down singing a battle chant. That is the only place I can remember them talking about music.[/quote']

Your absolutely right Hoppy, I went back and read the part you described and it does mention the pipers there... thank you so much you have all been a big help!

Archived