DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi :)

AlleyAesSedai

Hi!!!  I'm happy you found us.  Welcome to DM.

We have three main areas:

a.  Discussion forums.  You could actually spend the rest of your life there debating theories.

b.  Social Groups.  IMO, they are very fun places to be.  I'm mostly in the White Tower and Warders but also the Band and the Kin.  You can join as many as you wish.  You will not be able to see all of the forums in the groups until you join or earn a certain rank.

c.  Role Play. This is the place to be if you enjoy writing and would like to create a bio and your own character within a WoT setting.

Please ask any questions you may have.  We are happy to help.

Luckily there's no law that says how long you can wait before starting a reread! *grins* ... done about 30 myself. But I'm totally not obsessed!

Walk in the Light, my child.

Heya AlleyAesSedai! I don't know a lot about this site(Just signed up a couple of days ago) so i cant give any advice or pointers, but if you ever feel like chatting someone up feel free to shoot me a message(WoT related or social etc.)

P.S. I just started The Great Hunt so i can't really discuss anything past book 2 chapter 10: The Hunt Begins lol. :laugh:

Hello & Welcome Alley!

Since you've finished the series then you might enjoy checking out our Discussion Boards where people can start and join in on discussions on the series and its characters.

In addition to the discussion boards I'd suggest you have a look at our social groups which can be a great way for you to meet and get to know some of the people around the site. Each group has their own draw and all of them have some great members (Many of us are members of multiple groups). If any of the groups appeal to you then feel free to apply for as many of them as you'd like. If you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, I should be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Exececutive Officer). If you have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should also be able to answer those (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction). Other than those two groups I can't help you however just post here or in their general board and I'm sure their members will be more than happy to help answer your questions about their group. From my experiance, many of the groups seem to have a little RP mixed in however do not mainly focus on it.

Finally we have the RP groups which, though I have little to no knowledge of, is something many find fun and participate in. If you plan on participating I believe they have a main board you can post any questions to (If no one here can answer them).

Welcome to DM! I'm Cairos. Just like everybody here stated, come visit all the social groups. There are tons of different social groups here! I'm the Captain General in the Cavalry over at the Band of the Red Hand and also a Gray Ajah sitter over at the White Tower! Come visit and stop by!

If you have a any questions feel free to ask!

Archived