DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aniere, welcome to the Black Tower!

Nikonis

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a few videos of weasels hunting rabbits. I won't share those. The war dance he does in the first video is a predatory behavior used to disarm the fight instincts of their prey. Imma be all cute and make you feel like we're friends and Imma rip your throat out.

So, cat behavior.

I've raised minks, ya.... but they were never that cute and relied on speed and viciousness to kill way more than they'd ever eat. that's why Id have no problem making them into coats but they ran away so very fast darn it.

kitties are all about passion and love and they would never kill when they can get you to feed them. mine won't anyway, the little snugglers. it's totally not an act when they're being adorable. it's just a little compulsion.

if that one I seen on the interwebz is yours it doesn't look like a killer neither. looks

like a snuggler.

Rodents are fascinating creatures. I kept rats for the better part of eight years and have wanted to try raising a weasel or some other small critter.

A capybara would be interesting to keep but I would need larger outdoor spaces and a wading pool. Too complicated. Fascinating but complicated.

I've raised minks, ya.... but they were never that cute and relied on speed and viciousness to kill way more than they'd ever eat. that's why Id have no problem making them into coats but they ran away so very fast darn it.

kitties are all about passion and love and they would never kill when they can get you to feed them. mine won't anyway, the little snugglers. it's totally not an act when they're being adorable. it's just a little compulsion.

if that one I seen on the interwebz is yours it doesn't look like a killer neither. looks

like a snuggler.

My cat is a little bit of both. He's a very affectionate creature but tbere are moments when I am certain he is trying to kill me. Or maybe he just has very poor personal spaces.

For instance, I was laying bed last night and he jumps onto my chest. I keep an extra pillow and he sleeps on it whereever I put it. So, I put it on my chest and he begins to curl up on it and then stops, peers over my face and puts his paw onto my nose and flexes his claws. He'll also cover my mouth with his paw and do the same thing. Or eyelids. I don't know where this came from since it developed in the last year or so.

I needn't mention his joyous slaugter of the baby bunbuns or the summer of cotton rats.

He is odd. But, he is a black cat I adopted the year my birthday fell on Friday the 13th, so I deserve whatever I get. :D

aw he's just petting you :)

most normal kitties will go for baby bunnies and I've seen a polydactyl outdoor master hunter get a grown up bunny :O. but mine I guess are just abnormally affectionate if all creatures.

actually it's the black male that I believe make the no

kill rule cause the female tortie has offed a mouse or two.... but bugsy just cuddles and licks and plays with the mousies he catches.

he does trip me in the dark but that's a misunderstanding of human sensory abilities I think...

Archived