DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ithillian Turambar

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Replacing Panchi with Cory effectively put Darthe or Yates back in the game.

Why do you have to be so mean RTE

Which was delicious. Still irked at Cass/Turin lol. "NO MATTER HOW MANY SCUM YOU KILL YOURE MAYBE MAF AND I DONT TRUST U DERF"

I will only stop attempting to improve when I get killed N1 five games in a row.

Not as fun as it sounds :dry:

Darthe once let us pick any role we wanted. Any role at all. Even the flying pumpkin that shoots lazers out of it's behind would have been allowed. I chose to be a treestump - because it's the only way I get to play in a game past D1.

That game must have been extremely epic.

Far too long spent trying to figure out Yates /shrug

What can I say? I'm an enigma, a mystery wrapped in a riddle with a hard candy coating and a soft sweet mushy inside. :wub:

And I'm just sitting here, rereading Harry Potter and thinking "lol, riddle".

First Champs was still bettwr

20 pts to sooH for a newbie sk victory.

Aw.. you're too sweet...

Awesome, congrats Sooh.

You played really well ! Now you are a pro already !

(Damn you killing me on N1 though !)

Haha hardly!

(Sorry.. you were scaring me...)

Which was delicious. Still irked at Cass/Turin lol. "NO MATTER HOW MANY SCUM YOU KILL YOURE MAYBE MAF AND I DONT TRUST U DERF"

Lol. Like I said to Yates. Stop trying to say you are clear for doing something you would do as mafia.

Also, they did bus hallia. So had right idea if wrong culprit.

TBH I think you guys let your weird little grievances dictate your reads and it causes disasterous v/v violence all the time

Just have an equalized intolerance of everyone like I do to level out your bias imo

Lol. Like I said to Yates. Stop trying to say you are clear for doing something you would do as mafia.

Also, they did bus hallia. So had right idea if wrong culprit.

I can think of nothing I wouldn't do. That doesn't ever equate to a reason to pursue someone unless you're particularly fond of building a losing streak.

Maybe he thought you was mafia.

I often think the reasonable sounding people are because it's mafia and that's exactly what I'd try and sound like if I was mafia. Of course I've not been anything but mostly vanilla town for over two years lol

@Darthe, See it is like this. You just stated that what you were doing was within your "wolf range". Therefore your attempt to utilize that to paint yourself as super town was not going over too well. It made it look like you were pushing an angle. (i.e. Gambit)  Turned out it was Dice that was hard bussing and he got cleared for it even after I mentioned that NO ONE should get credit for being on a GF lynch. 

Oh well. It all worked out for Sooh I guess. 

And get your name back on the queue. It might be moving pretty quick.

:wub:

Yup :P