DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Ley, you have really improved your play!

Thank you! I felt that way too and it's nice to see that I'm not alone in that.

Not that I'm not gonna attempt to get even better though. I will only stop attempting to improve when I get killed N1 five games in a row.

I will only stop attempting to improve when I get killed N1 five games in a row.

Not as fun as it sounds  :dry:

Darthe once let us pick any role we wanted. Any role at all. Even the flying pumpkin that shoots lazers out of it's behind would have been allowed. I chose to be a treestump - because it's the only way I get to play in a game past D1.

I will only stop attempting to improve when I get killed N1 five games in a row.

Not as fun as it sounds  :dry:

Darthe once let us pick any role we wanted. Any role at all. Even the flying pumpkin that shoots lazers out of it's behind would have been allowed. I chose to be a treestump - because it's the only way I get to play in a game past D1.

That game must have been extremely epic.

Far too long spent trying to figure out Yates /shrug

What can I say? I'm an enigma, a mystery wrapped in a riddle with a hard candy coating and a soft sweet mushy inside. :wub:

And I'm just sitting here, rereading Harry Potter and thinking "lol, riddle".

Well done Sooh   but I was coming for you!  Why didnt you kill more?

I wonder if Tina and Sooh talk in Norwegian in PMs. They should do that just to annoy RTE and because google translate er morsomt

Oh! Good idea! Tina can speak Swedish and I can do Norwegian and we'll challenge RTE to google translate his way around us!

Did the shadowies know what they were doing when they basically handed the power over to vikings?

yes they did. We expect much fighting and plunder.

im cool with the QT being released. ignore my stupidity about wanting to delete stuff.

@ ithi   an opinion   first thanks for the game and id love a sig.

now the opinion  Panchi should have been modkilled imo. I dont think it was fair to non town  or to cory re the catch up  but especially to not town at that point. A lot of work had been put in, hyalf the mafia team was away at the time and was lynched in that time when he wasnt even very suspected.

Take it as you will   loved the game tho i found the cliches made it hard.  It was like an alts game to me and i sux at those. that D1 confused me no end. Great idea but

Well of course I will, cliche was stompy huffer which is not what I am. So playing more I shall.

You had a great first game, please keep playing with us!

Shoutout to Cass for having more posts than most players for most of the game despite her early demise :wub:

Thanks  :biggrin:

I so knew that you were scum  :wub:

Of course, I thought that about Darthe and Yates as well...  :laugh:

Thanks for having me here!

Archived