DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Tina and Sooh talk in Norwegian in PMs. They should do that just to annoy RTE and because google translate er morsomt

Oh! Good idea! Tina can speak Swedish and I can do Norwegian and we'll challenge RTE to google translate his way around us!

Did the shadowies know what they were doing when they basically handed the power over to vikings?

He says that to all the girls...

BFG was my first lover and that's something I will never forget.

We rolled lovers in Leelou's Twilight game. We were killed n1.

Back when I was 'good' enough to be a N1 kill (#highlight of my mafia career)

Wow. What. A. Game. Amazing job Sooh. As my SL you make me so proud :wub:

We need to change the stereotype here. People aren't most dangerous at their first game. It's the few subsequent ones where they now know enough but are still innocent seeming as well.

Amazing game Ithi and good job everyone! As Ithi said it was quite civil and well played all around. Great work. 

Cory subbing in destroyed us. And Sooh wolfiest of the wolves!

I'd also like to commission the Verb & Yates show as it was epic funny.

Sooh - I think you're in charge of the Mafia Board now, let me know if you want any help 'cos RTE was terrible lazy.

Rude! I was only doing it the Shadow way. And think that is grossly misrepresentative! Haven't decided who should do the Mafia queue but guess it's Sooh's. On that note Sooh give people more than a day. It's the holidays and even when it isn't people need at least a few days. People wait a long time in the queue, be nice! (And my game still needs a tiny bit of thought! ha ha). 

:wub: Awesome game

Well of course I will, cliche was stompy huffer which is not what I am. So playing more I shall.

You had a great first game, please keep playing with us!

Shoutout to Cass for having more posts than most players for most of the game despite her early demise :wub: 

Archived