DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd also like to commission the Verb & Yates show as it was epic funny.

Sooh - I think you're in charge of the Mafia Board now, let me know if you want any help 'cos RTE was terrible lazy.

Sooh. I think that as new SL in charge of the mafia board you need to poke the people on the list to see if they are ready to run their games. Or maybe that is Tina's job. 

Thank you Ithi :wub:

We haven't quite decided on who's in charge of that, but I don't think either of us would mind... Give me until I hear from them :)

Cory did pretty swell for coming in so late... but BFG was great too... 

And Shadar.. for having been targeted so early and surviving so long you deserve a prize dude...

Lol no!

Far too long spent trying to figure out Yates /shrug

Cory you need to give lesson, or just teach me cause that was impressive

I mentor on the main Mafia forum, sign up for a game and ask for a mentor and we can make out and hang jokes and stuff  :wink:

Awwwwwwwww

:laugh:

You read my mind

If you sign up for the BT this month you'll get them. :P

*blatant recruiting*

I could never be a part of any group that would willingly have me as a member  :biggrin:

Okay.

We DON'T want you as member here, Cory, not for any reason.

Also, I accidentally posted this in the points thread because I didn't keep track of the tabs I had open:

Ithi, you know that I've once been *this* close to winning a game as SK? I mentioned it earlier this day: Had Maw trusted me I'd have gotten a win together with town.

but your end game was awesome

Ithi/Turin - should I have moderating rights in order to get things going with the games??

Too late,

I was almost there on you as SK, but ran out of signal before I was nightkilled (also you shot me twice :mad: lol). But I'd rather you ran than mafia :laugh:

Ithi/Turin - should I have moderating rights in order to get things going with the games??

Nah ... just pm the next few people on the list and ask them if they still want to mod. Obviously the person at the top of the list get's first dibs - but it's a good idea to get the list all revved up and ready to go, just in case. There's people on that list that have vanished.

Mod rights will help for updating things but in order to get the people running the games to get sign ups started and such can be done by PM. talk with Tina or RTE to ask how the team wants to do it I guess. RTE is actually second on the current list behind Time. Time is not always around so she may/may not be running her game.

I PMed Time and poked the thread... 

BFG I knew you were the most dangerous for me, so I had to get rid of you...

I trusted that I had Cory and Shadar duped enough to win... (sorry boys)

Archived