DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait....

Oh? And now you're coming after me again?

What happens when you can't tell if it's a cliche or if it's actually the person :ph34r 

I honestly, like really honestly, don't get this. That is NOT how I normally play.

Look at me I'm Leyrann, I'm so intuitive that my votes have votes.  Just follow my lead and we're bound to lvl 1 our way into a win.  

No way following your lead is going to amount to anything. Seriously, man. It is kinda obvious I am winning this game for us. 

Look at me I'm Leyrann, I'm so intuitive that my votes have votes.  Just follow my lead and we're bound to lvl 1 our way into a win.  

No way following your lead is going to amount to anything. Seriously, man. It is kinda obvious I am winning this game for us. 

That's illogical.  Based on your history you're more liable to win the award for least amount of content in game.

Look at me I'm Leyrann, I'm so intuitive that my votes have votes. Just follow my lead and we're bound to lvl 1 our way into a win.

That's illogical. Based on your history you're more liable to win the award for least amount of content in game.

Haven't you heard? Quality > quantity

Look at me I'm Leyrann, I'm so intuitive that my votes have votes. Just follow my lead and we're bound to lvl 1 our way into a win.

That's illogical. Based on your history you're more liable to win the award for least amount of content in game.

Haven't you heard? Green > Quality > quantity

FTFY

use of the word "us" suggests mafia.

^ I'm with whatever this guy says.

Yeah, I'll accept that.

[v] laya [/v] nice

Vote Count

Verbal - 2 (Yates, Sooh)

Tina - 1 (Hallia)

Hallia - 2 (Panchi, Leyrann)

Yates - 1 (Pral)

Pralaya - 1 (Darthe)

Not voting - 9 (RTE, BFG, Tina, Tress, Shadar, Dice, Turin, , Cass, Verbal)

Day one ends 9 PM GMT 18 March 2015

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150318T21&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+1

I'm so glad there are only 16 people in this game.

Vote Count

Verbal - 2 (Yates, Sooh)

Tina - 1 (Hallia)

Hallia - 2 (Panchi, Leyrann)

Yates - 1 (Pral)

Pralaya - 1 (Darthe)

Not voting - 9 (RTE, BFG, Tina, Tress, Shadar, Dice, Turin, , Cass, Verbal)

Day one ends 9 PM GMT 18 March 2015

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150318T21&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+1

I'm so glad there are only 16 people in this game.

To be honest I don't think there've been many mafia games that got to page 9 with this little actual text to read.

All a conspiracy to get me lynched...

Archived