DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

Clov, what do you think about the people that just dropped in and then took off again?

Dice only made his joke vote on AJ

RTE basically only dropped the either or statement

Tress just noted that Ithi and I are always town, and have the siggy to pronounce it.

Which of those actions seems the most suspect to you? Why?

I've already given my thoughts on Dice and RTE overall. In terms of the "disappearing", I would rank them in this order for most suspect to least:

1) Tress

2) RTE

3) Dice

Dice made the opening post and nobody else posted for two hours. I can't fault him for not having interactions if nobody's around to interact with. RTE had a couple soft interactions so that looks good, but I would have liked to see his reply to Ithillian. Tress looks the worst of the three because timestamps suggest she was paying attention but sitting back until that exact moment, and even with actual gameplay (Ithi voting RTE), abstained from saying anything of consequence.

What do YOU think about Leyrann? I noticed you left him off.

You're so cute, Clov. I just want to take you home and snuggle you, but I fear a vengeful Linz.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is a lovely mess already... There are a few things to be noticed, but not much to me just yet. That may or may not be my lack of experience playing this game speaking...

So far Dice came in swinging high from the get-go, which I assume he would have done regardless of his affiliation, so not much there. RTE is poking people's buttons apparently, to get a reaction and gets it big time from Ithillian, and then Clovdy jumps right back at that, as if waiting for someone to launch at... My vote shall have to wait a tad longer...

Is this your first time playing?

First!

Vote #AJ  Im not mafia for once in a Darthe game so he MUST be!

Interesting.

In what Darthe games have you been Mafia?

Most.

Clov, what do you think about the people that just dropped in and then took off again?

Tress just noted that Ithi and I are always town, and have the siggy to pronounce it.

really hard to do anything else if noones around turin.

theres something about this post thats bugging me. it feels off. and its not that he missed ley cause i didnt notice that til clov bought it up either. it feels like a "lets look another way" post but its so early in the game it could be for legitimate reasons.

theres something about this post thats bugging me. it feels off. and its not that he missed ley cause i didnt notice that til clov bought it up either. it feels like a "lets look another way" post but its so early in the game it could be for legitimate reasons.

Fencesitter.

I've already given my thoughts on Dice and RTE overall. In terms of the "disappearing", I would rank them in this order for most suspect to least:

1) Tress

2) RTE

3) Dice

Dice made the opening post and nobody else posted for two hours. I can't fault him for not having interactions if nobody's around to interact with. RTE had a couple soft interactions so that looks good, but I would have liked to see his reply to Ithillian. Tress looks the worst of the three because timestamps suggest she was paying attention but sitting back until that exact moment, and even with actual gameplay (Ithi voting RTE), abstained from saying anything of consequence.

You're so cute, Clov. I just want to take you home and snuggle you, but I fear a vengeful Linz.

Fluffy 'I'm not a threat' post

Well this is a lovely mess already... There are a few things to be noticed, but not much to me just yet. That may or may not be my lack of experience playing this game speaking...

So far Dice came in swinging high from the get-go, which I assume he would have done regardless of his affiliation, so not much there. RTE is poking people's buttons apparently, to get a reaction and gets it big time from Ithillian, and then Clovdy jumps right back at that, as if waiting for someone to launch at... My vote shall have to wait a tad longer...

Is this your first time playing?

Yes it is. 

Is it that obvious? :wink:

1) Tress

2) RTE

3) Dice

I know.  I'm wearing a hoodie right now (not typical for me), so I'm pretty snugglable right now.

What do you think about what I said?  Agree/disagree? 

Bit dramatic. It's a Sunday after all (and I'm even working :sad: )

Reply whilst not actually replying post.

Everyone is so suspect. Ugh.

Fencesitter.

Do you think we're looking at a Dice/RTE/Tress scumteam?  Or two of them with one as a SK?

Fencesitter.

thats right. I dont like the feel of that post but i cant pinpoint exactly why.

1) Tress

2) RTE

3) Dice

If you'd encountered his wife you'd be concerned with being a threat as well. :laugh:

My first thought when Tress posted that me and Turin are always Town was that she was firefighting for RTE because his post had caught my attention. There was no need for her to post anything defending ish about what he said - and people who back up other people in this game always have an ulterior motive.

Like you saying Dice is the most Town. Why would you say that? You said he sounded genuine but it's just words on a page.

So I don't trust any of you at all.

Also you're asking me if there's a Dice/RTE/Tress Mafia team out there, do you actually suspect any of them?

1) Tress

2) RTE

3) Dice

I know. I'm wearing a hoodie right now (not typical for me), so I'm pretty snugglable right now.

What do you think about what I said? Agree/disagree?

I disagree that I was paying attention to the thread and waiting for that moment to chime in, but then I happen to know what I've been doing all morning, and it hasn't been lurking in the thread.

As for lack of substance, well, the game is a few hours old and when i last checked on mobile, about 3 pages long. Nobody who has played with me recently should be surprised that I have no substantial commentary. It would be more surprising and out of character for me to have a definitive opinion this early.

My first thought when Tress posted that me and Turin are always Town was that she was firefighting for RTE because his post had caught my attention. There was no need for her to post anything defending ish about what he said - and people who back up other people in this game always have an ulterior motive.

Like you saying Dice is the most Town. Why would you say that? You said he sounded genuine but it's just words on a page.

Also you're asking me if there's a Dice/RTE/Tress Mafia team out there, do you actually suspect any of them?

Bold - no.  Just.  No.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, why would I say Dice is the most likely to be town?  Because that's how this game is played.  You post your reads so people can evaluate your mindset, and in turn, you judge their mindsets from what they post.  I've given my take on his tone - if you disagree, then that's fine, but state that.

I certainly don't suspect Dice or RTE.  Tress would be a weak scumread at this point, because she's just made some sideline snipes without getting involved.  I've seen her be REALLY painfully obvious town before, so if she's not doing that, I'll assume she isn't.  

But I didn't ask that because it was my thoughts - I asked because I'm trying to figure out your's.  If you're just going to make those little "pokes" at everybody, I'm never going to be able to figure out your reads, and it makes me think you don't want to townread people.  So I'm trying to figure out what you actually think.

1) Tress

2) RTE

3) Dice

I know. I'm wearing a hoodie right now (not typical for me), so I'm pretty snugglable right now.

What do you think about what I said? Agree/disagree?

I disagree that I was paying attention to the thread and waiting for that moment to chime in, but then I happen to know what I've been doing all morning, and it hasn't been lurking in the thread.

As for lack of substance, well, the game is a few hours old and when i last checked on mobile, about 3 pages long. Nobody who has played with me recently should be surprised that I have no substantial commentary. It would be more surprising and out of character for me to have a definitive opinion this early.

I find it interesting that you're so focused on people perceiving your play as being just the same as normal. That you don't want to be seen as being out of character. It's weird that you seem to be aiming at confining yourself to a meta that you're saying defines you.

Are you Town?

I meant agree/disagree on what I said about RTE and Dice.  I figured you weren't going to say, "Gee Clov, I TOTALLY was sitting there and waiting.  You nailed it"

But I kind of think you already knew what I had in mind.

Bold - no.  Just.  No.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, why would I say Dice is the most likely to be town?  Because that's how this game is played.  You post your reads so people can evaluate your mindset, and in turn, you judge their mindsets from what they post.  I've given my take on his tone - if you disagree, then that's fine, but state that.

I certainly don't suspect Dice or RTE.  Tress would be a weak scumread at this point, because she's just made some sideline snipes without getting involved.  I've seen her be REALLY painfully obvious town before, so if she's not doing that, I'll assume she isn't.  

But I didn't ask that because it was my thoughts - I asked because I'm trying to figure out your's.  If you're just going to make those little "pokes" at everybody, I'm never going to be able to figure out your reads, and it makes me think you don't want to townread people.  So I'm trying to figure out what you actually think.

I've never understood how Townreading is possible.

Bold - no.  Just.  No.

Apologies if I quoted this before. I can only do one thing at a time. Do you think I'm Mafia @ Clov?

I meant agree/disagree on what I said about RTE and Dice. I figured you weren't going to say, "Gee Clov, I TOTALLY was sitting there and waiting. You nailed it"

But I kind of think you already knew what I had in mind.

If I'd been ready to give reads i would have. The only thing I can speak on definitively at this moment is myself.

I'm reading and formulating thoughts slowly but surely. As of right now I'm not sure what to think about either of them.

Bold - no.  Just.  No.

Apologies if I quoted this before. I can only do one thing at a time. Do you think I'm Mafia @ Clov?

You're my best option so far.

Archived