DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I flatter myself to think that Dice and the others would have realized that you were the one who killed me 'cuz I cop viewed you.  AVENGE ME DICE!   :sad:

And at that point I expected I had no chance to win anyway, so yeah.

Being mouthy cost you a solo win, hah!   :wink:

I avenge no KILLERS!!!!

and i KNEW i shoulda lynched you yesterday!!  You hesitated over pral and were too "ok i will do that!" Sign up for Ithis game so i can vote you!

But! But! I specifically didn't kill YOU!

And as for the Pral thing, that was legit - I was still thinking there was a mafia until Pral flipped town.  :dry:

And I pre-signed-up already, pshhh!

I flatter myself to think that Dice and the others would have realized that you were the one who killed me 'cuz I cop viewed you.  AVENGE ME DICE!   :sad:

And at that point I expected I had no chance to win anyway, so yeah.

Being mouthy cost you a solo win, hah!   :wink:

I avenge no KILLERS!!!!

and i KNEW i shoulda lynched you yesterday!!  You hesitated over pral and were too "ok i will do that!" Sign up for Ithis game so i can vote you!

But! But! I specifically didn't kill YOU!

And as for the Pral thing, that was legit - I was still thinking there was a mafia until Pral flipped town.   :dry:

And I pre-signed-up already, pshhh!

So you say!!  but you also tricked me into thinking you were Town!!  Consider yourself FOSd for next game!

Bah, that was a ninja, suicide kill on me yesterday night. Should have just taken down serial killer instead.

But there was obviously mafia and you were CLEARLY it!

The only reason I went along with it is because I had the WCS count as 4/1/1 (four townies, two SKs).  A mislynch would drop it to 3/1/1, but I figured me targeting Yates would prevent HIS kill, as night action resolution typically has kills at the very end.  This would drop it to 4/1, or more likely 3/1 after the last killer took out somebody (I figured that would be me).  Yates and Sooh would be clear from me targeting them, which left a coinflip between Tress and Dice for the lynch.

Except that we were discussing that there were no mafia and just SKs in the game. At least, that was the conclusion I reached, based on your views too, when I voted Yates.

The idea was simple. Go for a known scum and  find others later, even though you had the power to convert them (which wouldn't have been without risks obviously)

You don't have to tell me.  I campaigned for a day to lynch the outed SK, who is somebody known for habitually lying.  If I wasn't worthless, I would have let it stay as a coinflip on you.  I'll take full responsibility for this loss.

Nah, your arguments were good and I actually bought into it. Unfortunately, the others did not see it. Game could have been close otherwise. 

Archived