DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

[v]##Ithi[/v]

Bad reaction to a question that was probably mostly in jest, given where we're at.

I dunno. I thought it was weird that one of us had to be Mafia. It seemed to be one of those things where one of us would be lynched and then if we were town they could say, ah well the other one must be mafia.

And I don't really go for the 'early on day 1' thingy. As far as I'm concerned the game starts and you're playing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[v]##Ithi[/v]

Bad reaction to a question that was probably mostly in jest, given where we're at.

I dunno. I thought it was weird that one of us had to be Mafia. It seemed to be one of those things where one of us would be lynched and then if we were town they could say, ah well the other one must be mafia.

And I don't really go for the 'early on day 1' thingy. As far as I'm concerned the game starts and you're playing.

You might not, but others do, and I assume you're experienced enough to know that nobody is going to follow a "one of these two is scum..." theory twenty posts into a game.  Why are you worried about it?

[v]##Ithi[/v]

You might not, but others do, and I assume you're experienced enough to know that nobody is going to follow a "one of these two is scum..." theory twenty posts into a game.  Why are you worried about it?

I don't get worried about mafia. But if I see something that feels wrong to me I'm going to point it out and take action. People make mistakes early on in the game as well as later. Of course I could just point and prod and poke at people instead ...

[v]##Ithi[/v]

They thought that they might get away with it for exactly that reason? Even jokes have a purpose in mafia.

nothing should be discounted in mafia. That is how people get miscleared so often.

Then why do you think he's more likely to be Mafia than Dice?

Because Dice's comment towards sounds incredibly genuine to me, and I'm not sure he's make it as scum.  Everyone is more likely to be mafia than Dice to me right now.

It be like, 'oh noes (or muahahaha depending on the person) I'm Mafia in this game. I need to post something in the game before people get suspicious of me for not posting. I'll make sure it's funny so everyone laughs and doesn't think I'm mafia'

Or sommat like that.

So far Dice and RTE have come in with a bit of a giggle. Makes my eyes look like this >.> at them.

It be like, 'oh noes (or muahahaha depending on the person) I'm Mafia in this game. I need to post something in the game before people get suspicious of me for not posting. I'll make sure it's funny so everyone laughs and doesn't think I'm mafia'

Or sommat like that.

So far Dice and RTE have come in with a bit of a giggle. Makes my eyes look like this >.> at them.

Then we'll agree to disagree.  I think both, though Dice moreso, came in and showed a relative level of ease in getting involved.  That's typically a good thing, since townies don't really have to worry about being self-conscious or revealing too much info - they don't HAVE any thing to hide or give up.

Not saying scum aren't capable of faking it, but I'm not going to overthink it or be extremely paranoid when half the game hasn't checked in.

Then why do you think he's more likely to be Mafia than Dice?

Because Dice's comment towards sounds incredibly genuine to me, and I'm not sure he's make it as scum.  Everyone is more likely to be mafia than Dice to me right now.

Even you?

.... is this a serious question?

Clov, what do you think about the people that just dropped in and then took off again?

Dice only made his joke vote on AJ

RTE basically only dropped the either or statement

Tress just noted that Ithi and I are always town, and have the siggy to pronounce it.

Which of those actions seems the most suspect to you? Why?

Clov, what do you think about the people that just dropped in and then took off again?

Tress just noted that Ithi and I are always town, and have the siggy to pronounce it.

Bit dramatic. It's a Sunday after all (and I'm even working :sad: )

I've already given my thoughts on Dice and RTE overall.  In terms of the "disappearing", I would rank them in this order for most suspect to least:

1) Tress

2) RTE

3) Dice

Dice made the opening post and nobody else posted for two hours.  I can't fault him for not having interactions if nobody's around to interact with.  RTE had a couple soft interactions so that looks good, but I would have liked to see his reply to Ithillian.  Tress looks the worst of the three because timestamps suggest she was paying attention but sitting back until that exact moment, and even with actual gameplay (Ithi voting RTE), abstained from saying anything of consequence.

What do YOU think about Leyrann?  I noticed you left him off.

Well this is a lovely mess already... There are a few things to be noticed, but not much to me just yet. That may or may not be my lack of experience playing this game speaking...

So far Dice came in swinging high from the get-go, which I assume he would have done regardless of his affiliation, so not much there. RTE is poking people's buttons apparently, to get a reaction and gets it big time from Ithillian, and then Clovdy jumps right back at that, as if waiting for someone to launch at... My vote shall have to wait a tad longer...

Re; Leyrann, I would say that is standard for him. His Ithi vote is a placeholder IMO. As far as his leaving, I know he is a student and school and family takes a huge amount of his time. So it is all null to me. 

Same with Sooh, who I noticed with a check in post. Null that is as I have never played in a mafia game with her.

Checking in, Happy Sunday.

I'm out with the family getting brunch and what not so I'll be back later after I've run my errands to actually read stuff.

On a side note I'm excited that I get to finally use that flow chart of yours Clov :biggrin:

Archived