DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

The word that best defined Dr. Douglases home was bland.  I had honestly expected that he would live in some crumbling Chateau or at least an old Plantation that he had remodeled, those seemed to fit him.  This square, plain-faced brick block of a house was entirely underdone.  The inside fared no better.  She had arrived in better time than expected and left her meatheaded class-mate to collect their luggage.  A few of the other students were mulling about in a living room that was oddly devoid of seating.  One of them that she didn't know well was caught in a sneezing fit.  From the dust filtering through the air it was no wonder.

She looked around for Dr. John but didn't spot him so asked if anyone had seen him.  The sneezing man pointed up the stairs and watched her for a second too long while she marched up them, but the doctor wasn't in sight up top either.  With little left to do she decided to explore the rooms looking for him.  It took her a while to come to the conclusion that this house, devoid of artwork and furniture, was not the house of their eccentric professor.  

Here are the rules:
No communication that I don't create or specifically allow.

Day and Night are on a rigid 48-12 schedule meaning that if Day ends at 8PM night begins at 8PM, even if I am not around to post a scene or info.  Don't worry though, I'll be here regularly.

No major post editing (I'll allow it for grammatical errors etc).

Play to your win-con and to player ethics as established by the BT rules and MAMA.

We live in a primitive time, neither savage nor wise.  Mafia is a game of half measures, dishonesty and betrayal.  If you can't deal with people being mean within the bounds of good conduct (AKA they didn't cheat or use profanity or personally assault you) then this game may not be a good fit for you.  Keep that in mind when you sign up.

Going 48 hours without posting results in a modkill unless there is a voluntary replacement already waiting.  I'd prefer that you post at least 2-3x per day.  Similarly if I think that you aren't putting effort into this game I'll annoy you to come play my game and then, if there isn't improvement refer to the modkill part of this rule.

You may claim.  

Please vote in the established Vote: ##Format.   I'll count anything that I see and can tell is a vote but if it isn't in this format and I miss it then it didn't count.

I may add rules in the future.  If I do, or if any major mechanical change in the game occurs, I will inform you all in a mod-post.

Tenets Room Key #:
1. ReleaseTheEvil - Town Caligrapher, Lynched Day One
2. Dicetosser1 - Town Vanilla Died at endgame
3. Yates. - Serial Killer with a 1x impervious Wins!
4. Pralaya - Town Vanilla Lynched Day Two
5. TinaHel - Serial Killer with a 1x strongman Sploded Day One
6. Hearthlight - Town Keyholder, Modkilled Day One
7. Ithillian - Town Socialite, Killed Night One
8. Clovdyx - Town Psychiatrist Killed Night Two
9. Andrej - Town Vanilla Converted to SK Assistant, Shot Day Two
10. Sooh - Town Vanilla Killed Night Two
11. Turin Turambar - Town Finder Bombed Day Two
12. Leyrann - Town Vanilla Shot Day One
13. Songstress - Serial Killer with a 1x BPV Wins!
14. Ley 2.0 - Town Vanilla Shot Day Two

Role List: Below is a list of potential roles in this game.  I've included roles that are not in the game, removed duplicates where they may arise and importantly should mention that these roles, barring that they specifically mention alignment in their description, are not alignment indicative.  As a specific example a serial killer has been rolled randomly and granted one of these roles, meaning that this game could have a serial killer mafia goon, serial killer psychiatrist, vanilla serial killer etc.  Nobody is safe and no role claim perfectly clears any individual.  

1x Strongman - Has the ability to penetrate any protective ability in the game the night of their choice.

Goon - A member of the mafia with a vote and access to a nightly group chat.  You may, as a group or part of the group, submit a nightly kill.

Serial Killer - Responsible for a single nightly kill.
Psychiatrist - Converts a serial killer to vanilla.

1x Impervious - Negates the effects of non-kill actions once.

1x Vigilante - Has a single night kill.
Key-Holder - Locks a person in for the night, they can't be harmed but also can't interact with others.

1x Bulletproof - Negates the effects of a single kill attempt.

Angel - Protect another with your own life until the time of your demise.  Any night kill on the protected individual will kill you instead.

Finder - Gains ability of deceased by finding their killer, only gets first one found.

Caligrapher - Receives a message from the person of their choice each night.
Socialite - Sends an invitation to a player each night.  That player counts as being in this persons room.
1x double voter - can place two votes in a day for a single day.
Vanilla - has a nights rest and a vote. 

Win conditions:

Mafia wins by reaching parity or majority with the living.

Third party wins by reaching endgame or parity.

Town wins by eliminating all non-town, even should it mean their demise as well.

Notice: Some of this may be updated or changed.  If this occurs I will inform you through a mod-post.  

Sample role PM: 

To: Darthe

Title: Vanilla

PM: You are Town Vanilla!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not voting (14/14):

RTE, Dice, Red, Laya, Tina, HL, Ithi, HAHAClovDix, AJ, Suh, Turin, Ley, Tress, QuestLove

Lynch occurs by hybrid hammer, currently requiring 8 or deadline.

No deadline currently in effect.

Nice little 'either or' there. You seem to know at least one of us isn't lol. And then can use that to say oh well, the other one must be.

[v]## RTE[/v]

It's a well know mafia thingy to set up future lynches. It's equally likely that we're both Town. More than equal actually as the majority of players will be town.

here.

RTE, can you unpin the signups and pin the game thread please?

Thanks for the reminder good sir!
He is lovely isn't he :wub:
He's alright :wink:

Is he scum this game Ithi? Or are you?

Pssh! Where have you been? They're both always town, regardless of actual alignment.

Archived