DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stumbles in...

ConQuest

*stumbles in the door with a very large bump on the top of his head the size of a watermelon (the seedless kind) and shuffles unsteadily through the room. In one hand he's holding a carseat with a bright pink blanket tucked around it, while in his other arm he's holding a blonde haired blue eyed three year old that is smarter than the man holding her. The reason for the shuffle is quickly found to be a 7 year old with her arms wraped around his leg while he stoically tried to march on, desperate to ignore the giggles coming from the floor behind himself.*

Sorry for the leave of absence but when the reality stick strikes it doesn't joke around. I'mhere to escape!

Plz help

We'll hello Ryrin, I apologize now if I accidentally call you Turin, my phone despises my existence, actually any touch screen seems to.  

I've been around since 09, but I seem to disappear too much. But no more! I say let him write!... If my wife doesn't need me, or one of my three daughters, or if I remember that I am a man and not a slave to the whim of the women in my life... 

But honestly, Im back now and I'm ready to destroy the seams of this world and make your minds explode with the intensity of my words, my stories will make you weep with happiness and scream in rage at the atrocity of the evil in mankind's heart. I will make the women swoon with anticipation and the men cringe with pain... Wait... What was I saying?

HEY A QUARTER! *sprints off*

Welcome back, ConQuest!  Your girls are cute!  My kids, both boys, haven't hung on to my legs for a good many years now (they're 17 and almost 16).  Be warned, though, the next time you turn around your girls will be grown.  *gives a little sob*

And forget the quarter!  Here! I have a silver dollar . . . no, wait, it's a Tar Valon mark.  :biggrin:

Archived