DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Brand new

Sooh

Hi! I came across this site on my lookout for information regarding the new WoT pilot that aired a few days ago. That got me back to reading the series. Though I love the characters and the series I still haven't managed to read all the books, but I hope I will be successful this time around. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and getting to know you!

Thank you. The books are very all-consuming once you sit down and read. I'm not too worried about spoilers though. I'll take a peek around and try to find my way in here. It's a vast place I see :)

For simple chit chat you should definitely check out the social groups. Each of them has different themes that you can read about on there boards. I´m in the Black Tower, which is a crazy place where we play games and spam. I´m also in the Aiel, which is a group that focus on different cultures. There are others as well, take a look at them and see which might suit you. You can join one or many. 

For role playing you can check out the rp boards and ask questions there. 

Hi Sooh  Im Dice  Im a member of the Band of the Red Hand the Wolfkin and the Ogier  as well as being a co member with these 2 troublemakers! :D

the Band of the Red Hand which is about Music and Travelling     and drinking and brawling.

you know having fun basically!

Come say Gday, put your feet up and enjoy a Bandy! (Band Drink)

Welcome to the site!!!

If you've finished the series then you may enjoy checking out our Discussion Boards where people can start and join in on discussions on the series and its characters. If not you can still look through those boards but beware of any spoilers if that kind of thing bothers you.

I see you've already found some of our social groups and that's awesome!!! They  can be a great way for you to meet and get to know some of the people around the site and you aren't limited in how many you join. Each group has their own draw and all of them have some great members (Many of us are also members of multiple groups). You've already joined the two groups I can help answer questions about however if you have questions about any groups other than the BT and BotRH then just post your questions here or in their general boards and I'm sure their members will be more than happy to help answer your questions about their group. From my experience, many of the groups seem to have a little RP mixed in however do not mainly focus on it.

Finally we have the RP groups which, though I have little to no knowledge of, is something many find fun and participate in. If you plan on participating I believe they have a main board you can post any questions to (If no one here can answer them).

Thank you, Nikon!

So far I've been trying to get to know some people and seeing where the activities on the board are happening. Whenever I see something interesting I try to jump in. I'm sure there's enough to explore once I get into the group areas that I haven't got access to yet as well. I'll also try to get into a bit more book discussion when I've had the chance to read some more. It's always fun I think to discuss character developments and such. 

The RP boards have seemed quiet so far, but I'll be on the lookout for more activity there too!

• 11 months later...

Archived