DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Asha´man Handsome!

Niniel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry i was thinking interms of of programming, where in java it means the remainder, so that 5 mod 2 == 1, because 1 is the remainder when you divide, so what i was saying is that it is what ever number that X is.

It was bloody clever when i thought of it, and i have the habbit of calling the remainder modulus since Computer science classes freshman year of high school.

How did I forget mod of programming? >.< :dry: I studied that for QBasic in grade 6.

I am blaming my school because they don't offer computer classes for boards. I wanted to take those classes but since they weren't available I was stuck with stupid economics. If I had those classes, I would have known java *nods*

Sorry i was thinking interms of of programming, where in java it means the remainder, so that 5 mod 2 == 1, because 1 is the remainder when you divide, so what i was saying is that it is what ever number that X is.

It was bloody clever when i thought of it, and i have the habbit of calling the remainder modulus since Computer science classes freshman year of high school.

It was actually bloody clever

Welcome, welcome!

*snags a brownie and kicks back*

So you're already being grilled... you should get points for answering all these crazy questions.  When you have access to the private boards, come visit the Village and sign up for the 50 questions thread so we can interrogate you with rewards.

:wink:

I try my best. :laugh:

You should spend more time here to get everyone used to nerdy jokes :biggrin:

I spend a lot of time here as is but i can give it a try. As for joke i got loads of, like the one about spherical chickens in a vacuum, gets me every time.

Well, there's an old saying about me: I'm as silly as I am handsome. So that could be right up my alley.

I give you that you  are as goofy as you are handsome too i bet.

Out of curiosity how many old sayings are there about you?

Archived