DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

where did my post go?

randyat

I made a post yesterday and I think someone deleted it?

I posted a link about a wheel of time trailer that was aired on tv on feb 8th. I posted it in the media forum, which according to the description "discuss adaptions of The Wheel of Time in other media such as movies, TV shows, comics or games"

seems to me some people might have been interested in seeing it.

This site's server has gone down several times due to the amount of people coming here regarding the TV Pilot. 

Harriet MacDougal has objected to this pilot being made and aired.  IMO, Dragonmount supports her and the actions she takes to protect Robert Jordan's estate.  Perhaps that is why it was removed.

That or it was merged with the existing thread: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/92549-the-winter-dragon/

In any case, Welcome to the site!!!

If you've finished the series then you may enjoy checking out our Discussion Boards where people can start and join in on discussions on the series and its characters. If, however, you're still working on finishing it you should be careful of possible spoilers when viewing the discussion boards.

In addition to this the social groups can be a great way for you to meet and get to know some of the people around the site. Each group has their own draw and all of them have some great members (Many of us are members of multiple groups). If any of the groups appeal to you then feel free to apply for as many of them as you'd like. If you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, I should be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Exececutive Officer). If you have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should also be able to answer those (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction). Other than those two groups I can't help you however just post here or in their general board and I'm sure their members will be more than happy to help answer your questions about their group. From my experiance, many of the groups seem to have a little RP mixed in however do not mainly focus on it.

Finally we have the RP groups which, though I have little to no knowledge of, is something many find fun and participate in. If you plan on participating I believe they have a main board you can post any questions to (If no one here can answer them).

This site's server has gone down several times due to the amount of people coming here regarding the TV Pilot. 

Harriet MacDougal has objected to this pilot being made and aired.  IMO, Dragonmount supports her and the actions she takes to protect Robert Jordan's estate.  Perhaps that is why it was removed.

Sorry, I had no idea that had happened, I was just passing along info.. didn't mean to crash the server :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, no!!!  You didn't crash the server.  Tons of people flooded the site when the show was aired.  I think it was more likely your topic was merged.  

Archived