DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Hiarthbeorn to the Black Tower!

Leyrann

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. And that's why my parents want me to do that...at least for engineering. Medical is something that I should do and not do at the same time but even if I do I shouldn't do pediatrics since it doesn't earn as much as, say, orthopedics or cardiology.

But both these have cut throat competition for admission into good colleges :sad: (blames stupid population) (blames Barm too)

But so many go for engineering here that its difficult to get a job unless your college is good. IITs have the best placement and even saying that you studied in an IIT in your CV means that your chamber of getting a job increases much more.

I have had a few Indian professors here and they have said that it is really busy and that if you want to do anything there you have to study all of the time, and dont really have a choice in a lot of things if you want a future. I do not envy you for that kind of pressure.

If you need anything we are always here to help.

I have had a few Indian professors here and they have said that it is really busy and that if you want to do anything there you have to study all of the time, and dont really have a choice in a lot of things if you want a future. I do not envy you for that kind of pressure.

If you need anything we are always here to help.

They are mostly right. I had to buy college level books just to prepare for competitions :(

Archived